Part 35

Next Day,
Khushi started her work with the new designs then making a presentation on them with detailed description, she made a mental note that she should work carefully so that she won't be disturbed when she will be away from the office, and she thoroughly checked the presentation and then left to Aman's cabin to give him the presentation. 

Khushi: Aman, please check this presentation, and then give it to Ashish Sir after lunch, I won't be there and ha, I'm inviting you to my parents anniversary party this Saturday, you have to bring Priya with you, else you are not welcome, though I'll be calling her later this day, but just warning you. 

Aman: Okay maam, command accepted... anything else at your service? He said bowing his head... 

Khushi: not really, but please... handle this presentation, varna wo laad governor won't spare me... 

Aman: fikar not... I'll handle... and... what's going on these days with you and ASR? 

Khushi who was casually talking to him got a shock hearing him. 

Aman: What? No need to be shocked. Just tell me... what's going on? He asked with a tease. 

Khushi: Nothing... she said not looking at him. 

Aman: you know, you are very poor liar... 

Khushi signed: I don't know exactly... this is what I can say... 

Aman: what you don't know exactly? 

Khushi: Jab mujhe pata hi nahin toh how can I tell you, what's going on... 

Khushi: My heart-beat gets high when he is around and I have no idea what happens to me when I look into his eyes, whatever he asks for I just agree to that, I feel like something or someone is doing somersault in my stomach... the ticklish feeling.... Argghhhhh.... It's crazy... 

She completed by sighing and covering her face with her palms. 

Aman is completely speechless hearing her... he never thought, that the mere attraction can be hit from both sides and the same feelings... 

Aman cleared his throat before saying anything or thinking to say... 

Aman: Well, uhh, I don't know what to say... but what do you think? Is it, like, infatuation, attraction or...? 

Khushi: or? 

Aman: you know... 

Khushi: no I don't know... she said seriously... as she wants to know what she feels for him exactly... she never felt this before and being in a relationship is something she never thought of... 

Aman: L...O...V...E... 

Khushi: what? 

Aman: love... 

Khushi: love... she laughed out loud, seriously Aman, Love? How can you even say this I'm feeling is as love? Are you crazy? 

Aman shrugged his shoulders. 

Khushi: how can it be? I never fell in love with anyone and I didn't even think about being in love... 

Aman: Khushi, pyaar pooch kar nahin hota hai... bas ho jata hai... 

Khushi: too filmy... 

Aman: well, this is whole concept of love will be looking like filmy but that is also the reality... even the filmy love stories are based on true feelings... 

Khushi: you know what, you have gone crazy... saying she left his Cabin. 

Aman: well, truth to be said, you can't deny the love, when it happens... it just increases day by day... if it's true... let me see, till when you are going to deny your feelings as love... Khushi... pagal ho tum...