Part 54

Next Day, 

Khushi went to her college to pay the exam fee and also to get the schedule for her exam, after completing the procedure, she left to AR, to complete her work for the day and also applied for 20 days leave, which every employee gets one a year, she submitted the letter in HR department and left to her cabin to resume the designs she was working on... 

Arnav have seen Khushi from his cabin, while answering a call, it seemed to him that she is doing all the work in a day, she is not even looking up, just engrossing herself in the work, sometimes, getting up and checking the design on board, then looking for the colors to decorate it... then doing something in her laptop, answering few calls but still not looking up... he been out for a meeting for like couple of hours, still her position is same, he sighed and entered her cabin, the first thing he did is shutting the laptop. 

Khushi: what the hell!!! She looked up and saw Arnav standing beside her with hands in his pockets. 

Arnav: what are you trying to prove? 

Khushi: nothing, I'm just completing these designs, with the presentation needed.

Arnav: what's the hurry? You have 4 days of time still to submit.

Khushi: look who is talking? Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? Is this you? She teased him.

Arnav rolled up his eyes and looked at her, who again started working and he again shut the lid of the laptop and dragged her out to the cafeteria for lunch.

All are surprised to see Arnav there, employees who are already there to have lunch stood up.

Arnav: continue with your lunch, he looked at Khushi and dragged her to the table near window, which is the only empty table. Meantime, Aman came with his plate and sat on that table, as it is where he and Khushi usually and have lunch. He stood up seeing Arnav coming towards him, he was about to go to other tale but Arnav stopped him and ordered lunch for him and Khushi.

Arnav: do you want an invitation to sit?

Aman nodded as no and sat down. 

Khushi: what are you trying to do? 

Arnav: to have lunch. 

Khushi: you are breaking the rules of AR.

Arnav: I'm the boss,

Khushi: doesn't matter, if the boss itself breaks the rules then why would employees respect them. She seemed annoyed.

Arnav: why are you getting annoyed?

Khushi: we are in office and you should be behaving formally...

Aman is not getting should he still sit there and see them arguing or should go and have his lunch peacefully somewhere.

Arnav: stop getting annoyed and have lunch... at least spare him, he is here to have lunch.

Khushi sighed and stood up to get her lunch as it is self-service.

Arnav stopped her from moving and making her sit down, he asked of the cafeteria member to bring their order.

She shook her and started having her lunch; she was feeling hungry but couldn't manage the time till then.

Arnav passed a smile to Aman and asked him to start his lunch; he smiled at Aman as he had no option left than hearing their talks. 

Arnav: chill, its okay. You can hear our talks, when we let you... you should get entertain with these talks...

Aman: if its somewhere else then I can enjoy but it's you with Khushi, who is your girl friend, not just an employee, but when we are here, you should behave formal with her, else you will be busy with your work and spend time with her but she won't be able to work like she used to work, it will be difficult for her to work...

Khushi: exactly! That's what I wanted to tell you. Well, in that case, I'll be off for 20 days from tomorrow, I have my sem to start in a week. I hope by then all forget today's scene.

Aman: what? You have exam in a week time and you are being this cool?

Khushi: chill, you wife is my home tutor.

Aman: when did this happen? 

Khushi: we had a deal last week. 

Arnav: deal? What's that?

Khushi: why are you curious?

Arnav: shut up! 

Aman: same is my question.

Khushi: well, the thing is, I'll be her secret agent keeping my eyes on you, when she will leave to her parents house coming month and in return, she will help me with my subjects.

Aman: what the!! Khushi smiled.

Arnav: oh! But why will you have your eyes on him, when you have me to concentrate on? He asked with a smirk.

Khushi: well, Mr. Raizada, you seem t to have a short term memory loss.

Arnav: what the!! 

Khushi: yes, because by this time, next month, you will be flying to Singapore for, say like, a month?

Arnav: hmm... In that case, I'm thinking to take you with me, how about that?

Aman: sorry for interrupting you, but she will be going to Bangalore to attend the party on behalf of AR with sir.

Arnav: is that so? 

Khushi smiled at him and completed her plate as fast as she could.

Khushi: I'll be going. You guys continue... with that she left.

Arnav gets comfortable with Aman and discusses few things. From the time he joined AR, he felt, Aman is professional, hard working, smart, good looking. Kind hearted and also innocent at times and the thing he likes the most is that, his love for his wife and the trust he shows towards every relation he is involved with.

The day came to end and all left to their workplace but for Khushi it's not done yet, she and her assistant working on few things and when finally it got over, time was 8, both started coming out her cabin and went to the lift and waiting for it to come up. When the lift got open, they both are surprised to see, Arnav and Shyam and Anjali in there.

Her assistant wished them, the three got out of the lift and stood in front of Khushi, Arnav asked her assistant to leave, which she did.

Anjali hugged Khushi tight. 

Anjali: I missed you!! 

Arnav: you met day before yesterday!

Anjali: whatever! 

Khushi: what are you doing here? She asked while hugging Shyam.

Arnav: don't I have the hug? He asked coming towards her, she pushed him aside.

Arnav: what the!!

Khushi ignored him: anything special?

Shyam: yes... 

Anjali: the wedding rituals will be starting after 20 days, so came here to give our measurements.

Khushi: that's great... my exams will be over by then...

Shyam: and not to forget, you will be on my side... as my sister.

Khushi smiled at him and nodded.

Anjali: no way, she is going to accompany me in everything.

Shyam pulled Khushi to his side: we will see.

Arnav pulled Khushi to him and asked them to leave for the measurements; Khushi smiled at him and followed them.

She took their measurements and registered in the note. She did few things and then left AR.