Part 14

Arnav: hmm... he remembered their first conversation where he asked her intro and she saying about her being student in management and about the passion of designing.
Ashish: don't tell her that we know her being Shashi's daughter, okay?
Arnav: but, she now knows that I knew her being his daughter then don't mention that I know... Shashi requested me not to treat her as his daughter... also she won't like it.
Arnav: okay... and meeting is at 11 I guess...
Ashish: yep, and by the way, have you chosen anyone as your PA.
Arnav: Khushi.
Ashish raised his eyebrows: Khushi?
Arnav: Aman is a manager and he will be needed every where so Khushi is better option also she will be available till the fashion show completes... I mean, we both will be together attending the meetings most of the time so, why not her as my PA till the time I get used to the stuff here?
Ashish: yeah... so toh hai... I'm really impressed with her presentation skills and the ways she speaks with confidence...
Arnav just hummed as he doesn't praise anyone often...
Gupta Mansion,
Garima: Ramu, check if Khushi woke up or not. And if she didn't then wake her up, will be getting late for her office.
Ramu: ji, with that he left but couldn't go up and Khushi got down wishing him good morning.
Khushi: Morning mamma! She said kissing her cheek...
Garima: morning beta... when did you come last night?
Khushi: after 10 for sure... I was sleepy by then...
Garima: okay... she started serving her...
Khushi: Papa?
Shashi: here I'm... morning beta... he said ruffling her hair a bit...
Khushi: morning papa... what's up...
Shashi: what does business man do...?
Khushi smiled at him and then serving him she started her breakfast, once completed she got up and checked for her car keys but didn't find them then remembered that the car is with Arnav.
Khushi: papa, if you are not getting late, can you drop me?
Shashi: okay... just 5min.
Khushi: I'll wait. Bye mamma... bye kaka...
Garima: will you come tonight?
Khushi: do you want me to come?
Garima: yep...
Khushi: okay... then make pani puri... if so, then will be here by 6 itself...
Garima: pakka...
Ramu: aur kuch chahiye bitiya... khane mein?
Khushi: abhi keliye kuch nahi... but aap job hi banaoge... I'll eat... mujhe bas khane se matlab hai... kya khaya hai... doesn‟t matter...
Shashi: kitna khati ho tum... but phir bhi slim rehti ho... mein kuch bhi thodasa extra khaalon... toh mota ho jaata hoon...
Garima laughed and said: har koi apni beti jaisa khush naseeb nahi hota...
Shashi: joke tha...? He asked taunting her... even before Garima could reply Khushi said.
Khushi: please... save this argument for tonight... when I'll be here... but now I'm getting late... please chalo...
Garima: okay... by the way Khushi... when you exam starts...?
Khushi: after 2 months for sure but date nahi pata... will go to university and check...
Garima: okay... now go...
Shashi: I'm done... bye, he said while kissing his wife forehead... and touching her cheek... this been a routine and none feels awkward...
Garima: come early... Khushi will be here and I don't wanna hear any excuses... last evening too... you said you will come but left to a party,
Shashi: sorry for last night... but pakka... will be here by evening. No worries...
Garima: bye... good day beta... she said kissing her forehead...
Khushi: bye mamma...
Shashi took his car keys out and unlocked the car... then making her sit in the passenger seat; he started and left towards AR.
Shashi: how was the meeting with MR. Mehra?
Khushi: fab papa... he is totally impressed with my designs...
Shashi: that's good... but if you want to continue with your job as FD, then continue... no restrictions... you know that, right?
Khushi: I know... I have done whatever I wanted to do... now it's time to make your wishes come true... do whatever you want but please don't do anything till the fashion show is done... this month end.
Shashi smiled at her and nodded as in agreeing with her.
Shashi: by the way, where is your car?
Khushi opened her mouth to reply but couldn't say anything as she remembered that she asked him to drop at GM. She got tensed at first then later tried to get relaxed thinking, one or the other day, this had to be out then why to get tensed?
Khushi: chill Khushi, just relax. She muttered to herself and said every happening of yesterday's to Shashi. he smiled at her as nothing to worry...
Both reached AR from opposite directions, Khushi didn't see Raizada‟s coming but they did.
Shashi stopped the car at the parking lot and waited for her to get down.
Khushi collected her stuff and kissing his cheek and hugging him, she got down and left.
Khushi: bye...
Shashi: see you soon.
He turned to look at back to take U-turn but saw Ashish getting down from Khushi‟s car. He too got down and wished him.
Shashi: hello Ashish!
Ashish: Morning!
Both shook their hands
Ashish: Meeting is at 11, then how come you are here this early?
Shashi: Khushi ko drop karne aaya hoon.
Ashish smiled at him and said: yeah... her car is with my son...
Shashi: not only car but license too.
Ashish: what? He asked with confusion.
Shashi: Khushi hit Arnav's car and he took her license.
Arnav: morning unlce!
Shashi: morning beta! How are you doing?
Arnav: fine, thanks and how about you?
Shashi: too good... chalo I'm getting late... will see you in couple of hours...
Arnav: sure.... Bye...
Shashi: bye... bye buddy...
Ashish: bye... they shook their hands and left in their directions...
In lift,
Ashish: you took Khushi's license?
Arnav: aap ko kisne bataya?
Ashish: Shashi.
Arnav: what? She told him that?
Ashish: she is their only daughter and she maintains transparency with her parents.
Arnav: unbelievable...
They reached their floor and went in their respective cabins and in the way, Arnav crossed Khushi's cabin whose door is open and instructing the assistants something.