Part 78

Shyam called home to inform that the inauguration was a big success and he will be flying the next day, so Khushi suggested them not to say anything to him and let's surprise him and capture his expression, all agreed.

Khushi planned to make him guess through riddles but Anjali and Shruthi said at the same time, that's something definitely not for him.

Next day,

Khushi: let's buy toys and spread them all around... then will think what to do! What say?

Arnav: why to buy toys now?

Khushi glared at him: fine, we will use Rishi's toys then, will that do?

Arnav: why not we bring him here? That will be good, don't you think?

Aman: no problem, I'll bring him tomorrow also his toys...

Khushi: cool!

Shruthi: he will end up playing with Rishi and those toys than concentrating on what we actually planned to do for him, grow up!

Khushi: yeah, why not we leave some riddles to solve with each passing toy and then a message with something touchy?

Aman: wow! Well, any father would be speechless when they get to know that he will be a father soon, and knowing him well, he would be ended up in crying in happiness.

Arnav chuckled and nodded.

Khushi left to her cabin leaving them two decide and let her know, she will continue her work, as she is working the joint project with AR, so she is working in AR and in a cabin next to Arnav's.

Aman: nautanki! He chuckled as he saw her leaving, giving up the surprise plans..

Arnav: chill, she will back in sometime... he is coming by tonight's flight so let's just do as she said, but the message should be confusing and surprising as well.

Aman: okay... I'll leave then, and NK is getting engaged officially this weekend, I hope you will be there.

Arnav: if not, even before NK, Khushi would kill me for missing it, I love my life a lot and have lots of things to do... so I‟m attending.

Aman: sure, will see you in the evening.

Later Khushi was told that all are planning as she suggested as it was better from others. She got excited and started helping them.

It's time for Shyam to come home, they sent the driver to pick him up, as he entered the home, no one was there to welcome him, driver informed that all are tired so went to their rooms to rest. He nodded with a smile though a bit disappointed as he expected some welcome for him, but nonetheless, all are tired and resting, so it's okay, he will meet them in the morning, he started getting in, servant came and took his luggage.

As he reached the dining table to drink some water, he heard a bay's cry. He looked around but found nothing; he thought maybe due to jet lag his ears not working properly. After drinking, he started hopping the stairs but again heard a baby's cry, this time he was sure that it is a baby's cry for real and no imagination. He started looking around and saw Rishi on the bed all alone crying in sleep, he picked him up and started patting him to calm him down.

Shyam: what is he doing here? And if he is here then Priya should be here too. He sighed as he can see Rishi calmed down and leaning his head on his shoulder to sleep. He felt happy at last Rishi came to him without tantrums and also sleeping on his shoulder... he patted him for some more time and then started searching for Priya, he thought if she is here then Khushi too must be in the home, so he directly went to guest room, and saw none in the room, he left to his room to check just in case if they are in.

Even Anjali was not in the room he realized, he thought to change first, but having baby in his arms he couldn't leave, so he put him on the bed securing with the pillows around and let to change with bathroom door open and locking the room door. He got out in few moments and again picked him, as he didn't want to leave him alone. He came to the living room and saw the lights were on. He saw there is a note on the table. It's written – "Papa, will take care of me as you are taking care of Rishi bhai?"

Shyam: what? this is for Aman? Oh my god! Is Priya pregnant again? Looking a Rishi – baby, you are going to have a baby sis/bro.

Khushi, who is behind the pillar with Arnav and Aman, banged her head to it. Arnav was like, What the!! Aman thought not a bad idea to have another baby, he smiled within but got back sensing Khushi's glare. On the other hand, Priya who was with Anjali, Shruthi, Aisha and Garima shocked hearing him.

Priya: is he insane? She regretted leaving the message like that. It was her who wrote the letter.

Anjali chuckled.

All heard an audio being playing, the voice is of Khushi.

"I'm your princess, I heard that you were waiting for me from so long, now that I'm coming to you, will you care for me? Will you protect me? Will you be my superhero? Papa? Can you hear me?

Mumma is having me inside her and she needs lots of rest, will you take care of her, papa?"

Shyam started getting the doubt if what he is thinking is true or not, concluding himself his face has a bright smile and the first thing he did was to Kissing Rishi as he is the person who he is with.

Shyam: I'll take care of your sis, I hope it will be your sister, doesn't matter even if it's a brother, you too have the responsibility to take care of him/her. Now are going to be a brother.

He eyes started getting moist and looking around for the people who planned this. His face is not leaving the smile. He held Rishi tight and felt like jumping, he felt excited, happy and speechless. He heard a cheering sounds and party busters and snow sprays being sprayed. One by one, all came and hugged him; at last he saw Anjali standing at a distance being shy but also happy. He didn't think of anyone else, he stopped a step before her and kissed her lips with passion making her shock, she was about to lose her balance but he held her by waist with one hand and with other he held Rishi. He didn't care for the onlookers; all he cared for is Anjali and the happiness she is going to give him. He felt blessed.

Finally, when he felt Anjali is being breathless, he pulled back and then kissed her forehead and hugged her. Anjali patted Rishi and made a space for him not to be uncomfortable.

Khushi: Wooooooaaahhhh!!! Congratulations, to be papa!!!

Shyam: shhh!!! He is sleeping, you will disturb him Khushi! He warned her in low voice, while patting Rishi.

Khushi's jaw dropped seeing him care for Rishi and ignoring her greetings... by taking care of friend's child you are ignoring me, then when our baby comes, you will forget me?

She started her drama, all are having good time,Shyam was a bit disappointed when he was not welcome, when he first entered in,but now, this is the best ever surprise he got. He can never forget this. Hesmiled looking at others, Priya came to him to take Rishi away but Rishi heldShyam's collar tight in his small fist, that made Shyam fell for him again, andasked her to leave him for some time, by the time, Khushi came with a came tocapture the moments and finally, she asked everyone to settle so that they cantake a group pic. All stood with their respected partners with Dadi in between,Anjali and Shyam.