Part 53

Next Day, 

Khushi woke up with the phone ring, without checking the caller id she answered the call.

Khushi: Hello!!

Arnav: what the!! You are still sleeping?

Khushi: good morning to you too.

Arnav: I'm coming to pick you up in 20min.

Khushi: okay. She disconnected the call and closed her eyes again.

Garima, who entered the room to wake her up as she is having the match, heard her answering the call and fell asleep again.

Garima: Khushi... get up... Arnav is downstairs.

Khushi sat up with a jerk: what?

Garima: he is waiting for you downstairs.

Khushi: he said that he will come in 20min.

Garima shrugged and left from there.

She quickly got ready in a track suit and came down; she saw Arnav and Shashi are talking while having coffee.

Shashi: morning beta. 

Khushi: good morning papa!

Arnav: shall we go?

Khushi nodded, Garima stopped her and passed her the bag with juice and water bottles.

Arnav started his Porsche and stopped at the door step for her to hop in. she got in and they left the premises of Gupta Nivas.

Khushi: why did you say that you will be coming in 20min when you are already in my house?

Arnav: how could I guess that you will be still sleeping till then? Tell me the address of the stadium. She told him the address.

He stopped the car when they reached, Khushi go out from the car while looking at her mobile as she got few notifications. She looked up to see her colleagues but they are looking behind her. She turned and saw Arnav coming towards them with a holding a bag over his shoulder, with goggles, hair not gelled, white t-shirt and black track (which is their dress code), looking absolutely cool as never before. Khushi failed to notice his look all this while sitting next to him...

Aman: good morning ASR.

Arnav: morning Aman.

Others wished him too, after the greetings; they all entered in and took over the stadium.

One of the employees asked: ASR, which team are you going to join in?

Arnav looked at the 2 teams and asked the number of players in each team. He couldn't decide with that as both has equal number. He joined team management and Designers as his work comes under management.

Aman thought "as if he will join the opposite team if he not from management" he smiled.

Aman: let's split... all split into 2 groups and having group discussions before starting the match.

Aman: remember, we are 1 match behind them, we have to come equal if not more, okay?

Khushi: done. She said looking at others who nodded and cheered with a loud shout.

All dispersed and got ready for the match.

Arnav and Neeraj stood opposite to each other to start the game, the referee throw the ball and Arnav hit it hard throwing it towards their team...