Part 33

Khushi left the lift first and went to the reception to let the receptionist know about her leaving and also she left a message to Ashish saying that she completed her work and asked permission for the rest of the day, she didn't tell anyone about the surprise party yet, as the people she works with and know are known to her father too, so she didn't tell anyone in person but gave the responsibility to Ram, her father's manager. 

Arnav followed her and said the same as Khushi that he will be out for some time and will be back before the meeting starts, and left. 

Khushi came to her car and was about to open the door but couldn't as Arnav blocked her from opening and asked her to sit in his car. 

Khushi smiled hesitatingly: thanks but I need to go some other place after lunch. 

Arnav: I'll drop you and we can be back to office.

Khushi: I won't be coming back for today, already informed Ashish Sir. 

Arnav: what? He is surprised. 

Arnav: why didn't you inform me earlier? 

Khushi: I always inform him, what's the big deal? She is getting nervous and the reason "unknown‟. 

Arnav: what's the big deal? Seriously? Don't you think that you should inform me as well? 

Khushi: sorry, will do from next time. She said not looking at him. 

Arnav looked at her for few moments and then open his car door for her to in, she got his meaning also thought, back to rakshash form. 

She sat and he closed the door for and his driver came and opened the door for him. 

He stopped at the first restaurant he came across as he is feeling too hungry, also knows that she too don't have anything in particular to dine, she have anything that is being served in her plate. 

Khushi: umm, I don't think, this restaurant will be available. 

Arnav: and what made you to think that? 

Khushi: you need have the pre-booking reservations to dine. 

Arnav: is that so? 

Khushi: hmm, it's for the VVIP‟s 

Arnav: don't you think that we are in that list too? 

Khushi: you do, but I don't (she looked at him) at least not yet. 

Arnav: Khushi, I have no mood to argue with you now, can you suggest a place to have lunch, as I'm feeling too hungry. 

Khushi: you can't stand being hungry? 

Arnav: no. can you now „pleasssseeee‟ tell me? 

Khushi: there is a daaba in the next lane and the food is awesome. 

Arnav: okay... 

He started again and stopped in front of the daaba and parked the car aside and entered. 

Khushi took him to the shed and sat there on the stools available. 

Khushi: are you fine with this place? I mean, open area and no A/C? 

Arnav: I agree that I can't stand hunger but I'm not a spoilt brat to degrade such places. She understood his meaning. 

Khushi placed the order for her and when she asked Arnav to order something, he asked for the same she ordered.