Part 82

Now it's been like week since she decided to go with her father's suggestion and concentrate on her passion for Fashion Designing, but after wedding. As there is only couple of weeks left for the wedding rituals to start.

Shantivan and Gupta Nivas is being flooded with the people of decorators and jewellers, when Shantivan is being decorated, ladies met in Gupta nivas and started selecting the jewels they need for the wedding.

Khushi been to her flat and checking the dresses which got ready, she have hired 12 people for the tailoring and to complete her designs. She is very happy with the outcome as its‟ far better than what she thought. Now she is packing up in the covers and hanging them.

Khushi: thank you so much guys, for the help.

One of the guys: don't say help, we are getting paid for it, for interns like us, this is a great experience.

Khushi: When I have been to your college for the placements, when I worked in AR, you seemed like me. So I picked you up. And the

outcome is better than what I thought. And I can promise you that, maybe in the near future I get a chance to work with you all again. So what say?

Ria: anything for you Di, it's so cool to work with you. It's fun working with you.

Ryan: yeah, thanks to you, I got confidence in me. And I would love to work with you, just give me a ring, I'll there with you, wherever I'm or whatever I would do.

Khushi: Thank you for the compliment! But first, complete your exams fast then let's do some more team work. There is no pressure to work with me, if you get better opportunities, then you can move on.

Ria: workplace should be like a second home, if it's like 9-5 job then its no fun. We should love our workplace as well, when we are spending most of our time there.

Khushi: I agree! Let's just wrap up for today, will seen you guys soon.

They are started completing the balance work and called it a day.

Khushi: all the best for your exams and do well.

All: thank you! Good night!

Khushi: good night, bye!

After checking everything, she packed her bag and laptop then started getting out. She never thought she would be stuck in the traffic at 9 pm, now she can't go back neither can move front. Now this is what irritates her the most. She can't help it but wait till the traffic gets cleared. She put on the music with volume high, when she turned to her right, she saw a small boy moving his head and hands to the beats. She found it adorable and kept admiring him. she didn't get to know

when the traffic got cleared, till she saw that the boy's vehicle is moving ahead.

There is this cute smile playing on her lips till she reached her home, she is feeling very happy and satisfied today. In the same mood she went in her home, had dinner with her parents and slept after a little chat with them.

Things are happening so fast, they are having fun as well completing their tasks on time.

On the other hand, Arnav is kind of having a bit trouble in business, to move into the next step of business internationally, he have participated in one of the projects, and the results was AR got clearance to move ahead, the final results will be the important one and he have to travel London for that and that too for 1 week, this would a wonderful opportunity for him to be a part of this but if he wins then AR will be expanding worldwide, not just Asia. It will be an international brand, and then AR will be adding in the list of MNC. The participation was known only to Arnav, his secretary and Aman.

Arnav: book tickets to London, at the earliest possible.

Aman: will ask your secretary to that, but you just relax. Now tell me, have you informed Sir about this?

Arnav: not yet, will inform tonight.

Aman: okay, Khushi?

Arnav: what about her?

Aman: will you take her with you?

Arnav: are you crazy? No way, I won't be able to take care of her while me being busy in the business. I don't want her to be bored and ignored, cause of me. Anyway the wedding preparations have started, she should be here, if me and my, to be bride lands just before the marriage, then everyone will kill us. Please, I can't even imagine that, so it's better if she is her and I don't think I should inform her about this, now. So, let her be happy without worrying about me.

Aman chuckled: I never knew the ASR will turn into this understanding partner. Well, that's good to see... keep it up. I'll get going.

Arnav: hmm.

Later that night he informed his father and Shashi, who happened to be at Shantivan with family for a dinner with Jha's as well.

Shashi: well, all the best! Have a good time. When will you start?

Ashish: don't forget that it's your wedding in line, not far but only couple of weeks left to start the rituals, keep this is mind, though you will be busy.

Arnav: I won't. I asked to book the earliest possible flight.

Shashi: I guess that would be for tomorrow night. Go and pack.

Arnav: okay, I have given the details needed for the upcoming meeting to Aman. He might need you.

Ashish: I'll take care of that.

Arnav: okay, good night.

He informed everyone that he will be travelling to London and will be back after a week. No one had any problem actually, which he wondered, why?

As everyone knows, that when it's a wedding happening, then most needed person is the bride, so groom is not much required unless he butts in everything. And having hopes from the ASR is waste of time, neither he spends his time in the arrangements nor comes home on

time, as he have make his schedule free for 3 weeks from the wedding.

He went back to his room and started packing his bags for a week. Khushi was passing by, she came from Anjali's room and seeing him busy in packing, she came to help him.

Khushi: is this for a week?

Arnav: ha, why? Anything else needed?

Khushi saw the luggage of 3 bags, and 1 hand bag.

Khushi: what are you packing? Mind telling me?

Arnav: night dress, suits, shoes, list went on...

Khushi thought, if she ever taken care of the stuff needed while travelling. She just packs whatever gets in hand and closes it, but here Arnav seemed so organized, compared to her.

The next day, he flied and the rest of the family has started resuming the things. Shyam again stood by Shashi's side and Aman is doing his part of work instead of Arnav.

The fact is, they didn't miss Arnav at all, as this would be the scene even if he is here so there is no such difference seen in anyone's behavior, not even Khushi, as they have continued their calls. Nothing was different.

For the outer world this maybe a wedding, but for them it's just a ritual to follow, as all of them are living as one family, Khushi going to live in Shantivan is not making much difference to her parents, as all of them visits each other's house often.

Importantly, the bride, who supposed to feel shy, is acting all crazy as she was/is, going around, and visiting people, actively participating in everything she is being told or said.