Part 21

Arnav felt at ease, knowing Aman is married and is not in a relationship with Khushi, but then he realized, why does he feeling so light knowing this? This is not the first time that he has seen a beautiful girl for the first time, he had worked with much more beautiful girls but he feels like there is something in this girl named Khushi, for the first time ever he is interested in a girl... and wants to know about her. It's not the love at first sight for him, but he is definitely attracted to her and he can say that but love??? It's out of question for now... there is a long way to go, for making this feeling as love... he has no positive neither negative thoughts about love or god... he just go with the flow and acts how one should face the life, till date, he achieved what he wanted, and will be achieving what he wants that's different but talking about a girl is something new for him... "hmm" with a sigh he laid down on her lap and pulled her hand to his head asking for do massage, his mother happily relaxed him and making him know how to behave with a girl... but he slept long back when his mother started doing massage, she smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully, she made him sleep on the pillow and left closing the door behind.
Morning,
Apartment,
Garima got up early and went to Khushi's room to wake her up, as she has meeting to attend at 9.
Khushi sat up with a jerk when her mother mentioned about the meeting and cursed Arnav for making her attend meeting on Sunday. She got up and hurried to freshen up as she doesn't want to get scolded by him even on Sunday... she had her breakfast which her mother made and rushed out of her apartment.
Shantivan,
Arnav: morning everyone!
Anjali & Dadi: Morning chote!
Dadi: where are you going?
Arnav: have a meeting to attend, we have a fashion show lined up this week...
Dadi nodded and continued her breakfast.
Anjali: it's Sunday and who is that unlucky person to spend their Sunday with you?
Arnav was drinking his juice so his father replied.
Ashish: Khushi.
Anjali: really? But you once said that she hates to work on Sundays?
Arnav choked the juice he is drinking hearing her, and looked at his father nodded at his sis.
Arnav: I'm getting late, will see you all later. Good day!
Aisha: Chote, 1min.
Arnav stopped hearing his mother; she came near him and like fixing his tie and coat buttons, she pulled him near and whispered in his ear.
Aisha: you better behave nice with her, else it won't be good, this is the first time you liked someone, so you better give your 100%, just get her know more and if things work then she might be my daughter in law... so better take care of her from now itself...
Arnav stared at her: are you seriously, warning me? Don't you know your son?
Aisha: I know, that's why warning you... be at your best behavior, ab chalo... you are getting late... he smiled at her and kissing her forehead he left.
Anjali: what's going on with you two?
Aisha: it's our secret... and if what we discussing, truly happens, and then will let you know...
Anjali hummed and rest continued to have their breakfast.
AR,
Khushi reached a while back and was seeing the presentation for the last time and also the dresses. As its Sunday no one is at office apart from the watchman and security guard.
She went to the dressing room where the dresses were kept, to check if they are arranged well for the presentation. She also had a look at the model posing wearing her designed dresses, Neeraj sent her a copy of the models for her to check, it was then Arnav came in with Mr. Mehra.
Mr.Mehra: Morning Khushi!
Khushi turned and smiling at him: Good morning Sir, how are you doing? Good Morning ASR.
Arnav nodded, Mr. Mehra: been good, how are you doing? I think this fashion show is making you run?
Khushi chuckled: No sir, not at all. I'm very much excited for the DDay as this will be my first public display and I won't deny that I'm nervous, but more than that, I'm just looking for this event to happen soon, later I can feel relaxed for a while...
Mr.Mehra: true... so shall we have a look at the dresses?
Arnav: yes, this way.
With that they started their meeting and after being satisfied, they ended the meeting and by that time, it was 1 so they thought of having Lunch but Mr.Mehra had to leave so Arnav took Khushi for a lunch though she denied but couldn't do anything than agreeing to him seeing him staring at her... she doesn't know why but whenever he looks in her eyes and says something then she couldn't really deny him.
Restaurant,
Though it is Sunday, restaurant seemed a bit less crowd, so they took a corner table and placed their order, Khushi wanted to have more but couldn't dare to order as she is with The ASR, she can complete her lunch at her place, thinking this, she smiled to herself, and he noticed her smiling.
Arnav: may I know the reason of your smile?
She stopped smiling and looked at him.
Khushi: nothing... she looked down at her mobile and thinking what to do.
Arnav was thinking what to do and how to start a conversation, he is really not good at words, he thought of Shyam, as he is very good at flirting with girls and involve them in a healthy chat but here, Arnav for the first time, wants to initiate a talk but not getting what to do and where to start, so he did what he is good at.
Arnav: what's the status of the after party event?
Khushi looked at him and started describing him about everything what she knows and they started talking business-business...
Anjali and Shyam came to the same restaurant to have lunch, they made a reservation before coming there so they went straight to their table and sat down and they are just a table away from Arnav and Khushi.
Shyam asked Anjali to place the order and he will be back after making a call.
He walked in ending the call and was about to sit but he saw familiar face and then remembered her as Khushi and at the same time Khushi saw him looking at her. She smiled at him waving her hand as recognizing him.
Shyam nodded his head and asked Anjali if the order is placed, getting a positive reply he turned to see whom Khushi is with? To his surprise, she is with his saale-saab/friend...
He is surprised to see him with a girl and having lunch.
Shyam: Anjali, do you know where Arnav is?
Anjali: oh Chote, he gone for a meeting as the fashion show is scheduled this week.
Shyam: oh okay. He again turned around to see them but both were busy discussing something seriously having their soft drinks...
Anjali also happened to see them talking: what is he doing here and who is she?
Shyam: her name is Khushi; remember the other day I told you about meeting a girl at the mall for buying you the Radha-Krishna glass piece?
Anjali: yeah... Khushi... oh wait a minute... she works as designer in our company.
Shyam: oh okay... cool...
Anjali looked at them for a while when they both smiled for a moment about something: Don't they look good together?
Shyam looked at her being surprised.
Anjali: what?
Shyam: if only your brother hear this, you know your brother about girls...
Anjali: I know him well... but have you ever seen him going out with a girl unofficially? Be it friend, well, he has none but still, he is never been out with any girl then why today? And the way he stares at her is something I have never seen in his eyes...
Shyam shut up her up by feeding her a spoon full of fried rice, she looked at him with a frown while chewing the rice.
Shyam: you are thinking too far... as its Sunday, office canteen is closed so they might be here for lunch and discuss something.
Anjali never been wrong when it comes to her chote, though they have different thoughts about love, she believes in true love and he never had any thoughts about it... as he once thought that love is a waste of time... but you never know... love is something which happens but not by saying or thinking...