Part 31

Gupta Industries, 

Shashi: Ram, please cancel my schedule for tomorrow and don't pass on the calls too, even if it is important please handle. 

Ram: ji Sir, he passed on few files to him to sign and few bills. 

Shashi started signing the checks after the files and when he completed signing on the last check he asked: where is Khushi's credit card bill? 

Ram: Sir, she used her salary account for the bills. He said with hesitation. 

Shashi frowned at first but later smiled and felt proud of his daughter. 

Shashi: okay. I'm inviting you for the puja tomorrow, come with your wife. 

Ram: sure sir. 

Shashi: anything else? 

Ram: no sir, it's all for now. Your schedule is clear for today. 

Shashi: good, thanks. I'll be leaving early post the lunch. 

Ram left his cabin. 

AR,
Aman: Khushi, please pass on the file you checked on. 

Khushi did and continued her work which is helping him with the presentation. 

Jiya(Arnav's PA): Khushi maam, I need your help. 

Khushi looked at her and signed her 5min. 

Jiya: it's urgent, please! ASR is on the way. 

Khushi got irritated, even after appointing a PA for him, he does something or asks for something that makes her to help jiya and comes to Arnav. 

Khushi: ab kya hua? [ what happened now]

Jiya: maam, the dictation he gave yesterday to mail the US clients, got deleted. 

Khushi: what? 

Jiya: I saved it on the desktop last evening before leaving but when I turned on a while back the file is missing, even the paper I wrote it on. 

Khushi: what? How can you be so careless? It's time for him to come. 

Aman: stop worrying and recall what he said and try to note it down again. 

Jiya: okay sir, she got scared hearing him, 

Aman: don't drop in and disturb your seniors at work, use your brains if you want to continue. 

Jiya left after apologizing to them. 

Khushi: that was rude.
Aman: Khushi, you can't be nice to everyone and start doing favors from the start itself. First try to observe them and move accordingly. 

Khushi: what are you talking about? 

Aman: you do know what I'm talking about. 

Khushi: oh come on, Aman! Seriously, she is a newbie and it's fine to help her. 

Aman: you are no getting it. 

Khushi: what I'm not getting, will you mind explain? I do help you and others as well so whats wrong in helping her too, by the way I did her job before so if she needs anything I'll be helping her. 

Aman: it's different that you help us from you helping her. 

Khushi: what's the difference? 

Aman: you came and help us willingly and we do stay with you till you complete that but her? She just leaves the office after she puts her problem in front of you.