Part 16

Khushi collected the meeting details from Aman, as it wouldn't be looking good if she collects it from Arnav, but she got excited as she will be visiting her dad's office after long time.

Khushi: Aman, is that all?
Aman: yeah Khushi and you don't need to worry about Mr.Gupta. He is very kind hearted man, but his manager is a bit annoying, always pokes his nose in every discussion. I mean, he asks lots of questions though it is good to get doubts but he is irritating. So be patient with him and the rest is just perfect.
Khushi smiled at him as she remembers how her father describes about his manager sometimes and she wanted to know from when Gupta Industries and AR started working.
Khushi: Aman, can you tell me from when Gupta Industries and AR started working?
Aman: Sure, it's been 5 years I guess.
Khushi: what? She is actually surprised... as never knew that AR is been in contact with her father's company from 5 years.
Aman: Why are you surprised?
Khushi: I never knew about this. I mean, why I had not known about this till now?
Aman: Because it is being handled by ASR from London and also, Ashish Sir and Mr. Gupta are good friends.
Khushi: Oh! She relaxed.
She never asks Shashi about office stuff unless they have nothing to share in passing the time.
Aman: okay now. Start your lunch and rush to ASR's cabin.
Khushi just hummed and left to her cabin to look at the files and the presentation, later she had her lunch and came to Arnav's cabin. She knocked the door but no response came, she tried to open the door but twisting the handle but it was locked.
She went to Ashish's cabin to check if he is in. she knocked the door but at the same time the door got open and that too by Arnav Singh Raizada himself.
Ashish: Hey Khushi! Come in.
Khushi: Good Afternoon Sir.
Ashish: Kuch kaam tha? (do have any work?)
Khushi: no sir, I was just looking for ASR, as we need to start to Gupta Industries for a meeting.
Arnav now looked at her to see her expression but it was normal, as she behaves in office.
Ashish: oh okay. We just a discussion on it and I guess this is your first meeting with Gupta's right?
Khushi: Yes sir.
Ashish: okay. You guys carry on. I'll join you after visiting hospital.
Khushi: Hospital? She asked with confusion.
Ashish: Don't you know? Mr. Gupta's assistant Mr. Ram met with an accident this morning, so will come after seeing him.
Khushi: what? Ram uncl... I mean, okay sir. I'll take your leave. She was shocked knowing Her Ram Uncle; he is very kind and fond person.
Ashish nodded his head got up to leave with Arnav, as he will be dropping him at the hospital and start to Gupta's office.
Arnav noticed how she reacted on knowing Mr. Ram's accident. She was shocked to be specific...
Khushi left to her cabin and dialed her father's number.
Khushi: hello papa!
Shashi: ha beta?
Khushi: Ram uncle ka accident? How did it happen and why didn't you tell me?
Shashi: relax. It's just a small accident. Anyways talk to him. I'm in hospital itself.
Ram: Hello Khushi beta?
Khushi: What is this uncle? How can you be irresponsible? What were you thinking when you are on road?
Ram: arrey... I was doing nothing but driving the bike but the other vehicle came in the wrong direction and this accident happened, nothing more or less. Just a small fracture in the right elbow which will be alright in a month otherwise I'm completely fine.
Khushi: yeah right... small fracture? Seriously, uncle ? Stop lying. I'll come to visit you in the evening then will decide if it's small or big. Abhi meeting keliye dheer ho rahi hai[now I am getting late to meeting]...
Ram: achha beta... take care.
Khushi: I should say this. Take care. Will see you soon. Bye...
Ram: Bye.
Both ended the call.
Shashi: don't forget, she is my daughter. Class toh jaroor legi jab ayegi.[she will take your class when she comes] 
Ram smiled.
Shashi: chalo. I'll take your leave for now. I will see you in the evening.
Ram: Kya jaroorat hai [no need]sir. Waise bhi will be getting discharge later this day.
Shashi: shut up. Don't tell me what I should do and don't.
Ram zipped his mouth... making Shashi smile and left the hospital.
AR parking lot...
Khushi got down the lift and was going towards her car but she is not finding the keys in her laptop bag...
Ashish: are you finding these?
Khushi turned and saw Ashish holding her car keys up. She smiled broadly at him and took the keys... thanking him but again her smile
faded as her license is still with that Lord Governor... thinking she sulked.
Ashish: now what?
Khushi: my license...
Ashish: oh! Wait. He looked around to see where Arnav is but couldn't find few moments later he found him when he brought the car near.
Ashish: Cho... Arnav... give her license. He changed the name seeing him glaring.
Arnav didn't wait for a second and passed her license as he got his car repaired, this is the thing which he looked for when he was about to enter the car.
She took her license and went to her car and started off. Almost they both left at a same time but one after other. Their path is same for the half distance. So they were driving in equal speed and seeing he glancing at her in between she speeded up and crossing him she went in the opposite of his way before the signal turns red, as he took turn to the hospital and she, to her dad's office.
She entered the office and went in to the reception to let them know about her arrival,
Khushi: hello, this is Khushi from AR.
Receptionist stood up: hello maam, this way please. Out boss is out for some work.
Khushi: okay. She followed her.
Receptionist: please get in and wait for few minutes. Shall I order something for you?
Khushi: no thanks, I'm fine. Our boss will be coming soon.
Receptionist: oh okay. I will let him know.
Khushi thanked her and started roaming around the conference hall... then stood near the window and staring outside as there is a change in the weather from hot sun to cloudy with cool breeze.
Arnav opened the door for Shashi and they got in with the manger of Gupta's. They saw Khushi standing at the window and looking outside.
Shashi was surprised to see her here and that too lost looking outside.
Manager: Excuse me Ms.?
Khushi turned around and saw the trio and felt embarrassed as this is the first she entered her father's company and in the first look itself she embarrassed herself by not noticing them coming in.
Khushi: I'm sorry.
Arnav smiled looking at her but didn't let others see.
Khushi: hello Sir. I'm Khushi from AR. She put forward her hand feeling proud, and also making her father proud seeing her confidence.
Shashi: hello Ms. Khushi. He took her hand and shook for thrice normally.
Arnav raised his eyebrows seeing her antics but can see her feeling proud standing in front of her father professionally with all her confidence.
They settled themselves and started the meeting.
Arnav gave the presentation and Khushi started noting the main points and also the doubts raised by the manager. She smiled remembering Aman's words then again concentrated on the work.
The meeting got over and all stood once clarifying all the doubts of manager. Arnav was the most irritated person when even after presentation with elaboration; this idiot is asking many questions.
Khushi smiled at his annoyed expression and stood up to pack all the flies in her bag.
Arnav was quite impressed with her attention in the meeting and her professionalism is commendable... she didn't let anyone make feel or think wrong.
Khushi on the other hand is disturbed seeing how Arnav is looking at her, it's not, anger, scolding, or any other negative word but something that was positive to feel about but she didn't get also she felt nervous seeing his staring at her, which he is doing unintentionally. He doesn't know that he is actually staring at her and making her nervous.
Shashi took his leave asking his manager to take care of as he was getting late for the next meeting.
Manager let them out and they both started towards their destination but this time their destination is the same. Arnav will be picking up his father from there and Khushi to visit Ram.
They both reached the hospital but neither of them saw the other.
Khushi asked in the reception about her Ram uncle and left once getting the room number and the way. Arnav directly went to the room as he called his dad.
Ashish: Okay then, Ram. I'll take your leave.
Ram: it really means a lot sir. Aap personally milne aaye hain mujhse milne[you came to meet me personally]...
Ashish smiled and took his leave. He met Arnav in the half way and they both turned to go but Arnav known to his values too, went in and met with Ram, asking him to get well soon, he too left.
Khushi entered in and made a face like she was about to cry, why not. He is her favorite of all but Ram consoled her and started talking freely.
Arnav was about to come in but stopped seeing Khushi in and making Ram laugh by telling something... well not something but about himself... like most of the employees who do complaints to their family/friends. As her parents won't allow her talking bad about someone... so she is expressing her feeling to Ram... by this anyone can get what relation they share.
Arnav came back to get his father's mobile which he forgot, he waited for some time and saw her leaving then he entered in and took the mobile and left asking him to rest.
He is just falling for her, he realized but he is really not good at his... and its not easy to handle his mood swings, tantrum, anger, ego, stubborn... so he dropped the idea of getting involved with her on personal terms much
Let‟s see what happens in future if not now...