Part 83

Garima: Khushi, you are the bride, at least pretend that you are shy in front of others, you are lucky that your grandparents are not alive see your this avatar, else you would be seen no where till your wedding is done.

Khushi just smiled at her and continued, with the work she was doing.

Garima: tu kabhi nahi sudregi...

Khushi: I know!

Garima sighed: tell Shyam to drop by Shantivan on his way, Aisha wants to meet him.

Khushi: okayyy... she picked up the papers she worked on, and went from there, she gave those to the decorators, she drew everything how she needed the decoration should be from the entrance to the back lawn.

Shyam: why don't you be the wedding planner? I mean, you are instructing everything, from the decorators to lights, caterers, flowers... I must tell you, that you have great knowledge in negotiations...

And I'm not being sarcastic at all...

Khushi: then, I'll take that as a compliment.

Shyam: you should.

Khushi: yeah, maa said that Aisha aunty is looking for you, so drop by Shantivan when you go after you are done.

Shyam: anything urgent.

Khushi: no idea, call her.

Shyam: hmm, he went away dialing her number.

In the other side of the world, Arnav is having hectic schedule, if it's not with Shashi, Ashish and mainly Aman's support, in handling the entire business then he won't be able to concentrate on that single competition. He is almost risking his career individually, not involving AR entirely.

Arnav: Mark, please check with the guests invited to the party and inform to my secretary.

Mark: yes, sir, anything else?

Arnav: nothing for now, thanks man, for your support at the nick of time.

Mark: not a problem sir, but you should have a checkup done, before tomorrow.

Arnav: hmm...

In the last meeting, Arnav got passed out due to sleepless nights. It's been 5 days since he left India, there all are having fun time, seeing the pics shared by his family, he is feeling sick. But business is business. If you want something, you should leave something for a while.

Arnav: umm, Mark, inform Khushi to come in...

Mark: sorry? Arnav realize what he said.

Arnav: I mean, Lisa, inform her to come with the files I asked for.

Mark: yes sir.

After mark left, Arnav leaned on the chair and closed his eyes, tomorrow will be the d-day for him. He got disturbed by Lisa, his assistant in the branch. He continued with the work and ended up working late, missing his appointment with the doctor. By the time he got down, he is all tired; he reached his car but saw Mark opening the door for him.

Arnav smiled: Thanks man, I really owe your wife, that you are spending most of the time with me, instead of her.

Mark: if it's not for you, then I don't think, she will be with me today, in this world.

Arnav saved her from getting hit by the truck which was in its full speed in the night, he landed. Later he got to know that his Manager, Mark in the branch is the husband of the person he saved the other night. So Mark decided to be on his side till he is done with his work here.

Arnav: it's okay. Now, just drop me at home, I'm hell tired.

Mark: I heard that you missed your appointment?

Arnav: with whom? He doesn't even remember he had an appointment with the doctor.

Mark: ASR?

Arnav: oh, doctor? I'll visit tomorrow.

By the time, they ended the discussion; they reached his house, which is empty and no one to welcome.

Arnav: come on in, help me with a drink.

Mark: I have to drive back home and I don't think you will need me.

Arnav: what?

Khushi: hey guys! She said as soon as she opened the door for them.

Arnav got the biggest shock of his life, till date, he never expected this person in this situation.

Mark: hello ma'am!

Khushi: I told you to call me Khushi.

Mark: hello, Khushi! I hope you had a safe journey.

Khushi: yes, thanks to this person named, ASR, I got the special service of private flight over an hour last night.

Arnav: what's going on? What are you doing here? And how you two know each other?

Mark: as I said earlier, you don't need me, do you still want me to get in.

Arnav: car's waiting for you to get in and your wife too.

Mark smirked at Arnav and then left after wishing them GOOD night.

The first thing Arnav did after getting inside the house is to pinning her to the door and kissing her passionately. They don't know for how long they were at the door.