Part 46

AR, 

Aman and Khushi are at the cafeteria to have lunch; Karan saw them and wants to talk with Khushi.

Karan: Hi, he greeted no one in particular and asked if he could join them for the lunch.
Aman looked at Khushi to know if she is fine with him joining them, she nodded and stood up to place an order, from nowhere Arnav came on her way and took her out of the cafeteria and then AR.

He took her keys and drove the car for 15min and then stopped it after reaching their destination. All this while, Khushi had been asking him, where they are going and what's happening but he replied to none. When she sensed the car stopped, she looked around, to see that they are in front of a hospital.

Khushi: Hospital? 

Arnav: let's get in. He said and lead the way for her.

Even after questioning him till they reached the certain floor and then a room, he didn't answer her. She got fed up with his silence and made herself free from his hold and clutched his collar.

Khushi: what's wrong with you? What's happening here and why you got her here? Are you observing any maun vrat? If not, answer my questions...

Arnav stood silent looking at her and her hold on his collar; she too realized it but didn't care.
Khushi: why are you behaving so weird? You know that, I don't like the hospital atmosphere, then why you got me here? Are you even listening to me?

Arnav was about to say something but a nurse came and asked them to be quite.

Khushi is getting mad, for him being silence and her sixth sense is warning her something bad but wanted to ignore it as she doesn't want anything bad happens... she hates hospitals... all she gets about the hospital is the negative vibes...

Khushi: Arnav... this is the first time she mentioned his name, after 2 months of their meet.

Arnav: uncle is in the room, he had an attack a while back, on the way to his office.

Khushi stood still, and her hands lost the grip on his collar.

Khushi: what? 

His driver tried to call you but your number was not reachable so he dropped the message at the reception.

Khushi: mumma? Does she know this? She is feeling so terrible inside; she is not getting how to react, her body started shivering.

Arnav: no... he sensed her shivering and made her sit on the nearby chair and he sat beside her and took her in his embrace, he is rubbing her arm continuously to make her feel normal.

Arnav: Khushi, relax. 

He saw the doctor coming out of the room.

Arnav: how is he and what happened to him?

Doc: nothing to worry, it's an anxiety attack, he needs rest. Gave him an injection to get normal, he must be conscious in an hour.

Khushi: are you serious, there is nothing to worry? Nothing major, right?

Doc: not even minor. He assures her, he patted her shoulder and left.

Khushi sighed in relief and sat back on the chair, Arnav sat beside her to keep a check on her. She leaned on him and snacked her hands around his waist and close her eyes to digest the news, and to believe that her father is fine and nothing to worry.

Arnav: relax, let me call dad. 

Khushi stopped him from making any call, still being eyes closed,