Part 66

Bachelor's party!!!

Arnav and Shyam met at a restaurant, and were waiting for NK to come, when called they were told that he on the way and will be reaching in 5min, and it's been 45 min since that call happened.

Shyam: what's making him late?

Arnav just shrugged and drank his 4th cup of coffee.

Arnav looked around and saw Aman coming in, he stood up to welcome him.

Aman: good morning ASR, and sorry for the late. I didn't know we have meeting at this time.

Shyam: mujhe bhi nahi pata tha, ki tum meeting keliye informal pehenke aaoge...

Aman: I was told to come in informal. He felt a bit hesitated.

Arnav: relax, he is just kidding, we are going to his surprise bachelor's party... which is from his father.

Aman: oh! Then what are you doing here, the party is at the other side of the city, in your farmhouse.

Arnav and Shyam raised their eyebrows as if asking "how did you know?"

Aman: Sir assigned me to organize this party.

Shyam: and you are telling us this now? Idiot!

Aman: sorry, but I was told this to be a surprise party to you!

Arnav: if you could have leaked this information, then we wouldn't be this planning anything.

Aman: but I have cleared your schedule for these 5 days. 

Arnav: there is something which is called personal or private life, apart from professional, right?

Aman sheepishly smiled and sat on a chair which Shyam offered.

Arnav and Shyam are thinking what kind of boring party they have planned, breaking all their expectations of that night about the racing, they have a surprise bachelor's party, both glared at Aman who turned his face away from them, same time NK came.

NK: hey guys, what's up?

Arnav: your 5 minutes have passed so soon?

NK: ha, see... he showed his watch which got stopped at 10:15.

Shyam: bohut aage jayega tu beta...

Arnav showed him his mobile which displayed the time as 11:15.

NK: what? Then he noticed that his watch battery stopped.

NK: sorry! 

Aman: I should leave, you guys have fun tonight...

Shyam: where do you think you are going? When your boss is here?

Arnav: right. Making our plan flop you can't enjoy yours so stay with us... till the end of the day.

Aman: but ASR, I... 

NK: is it with your wife? 

Arnav: then forget it. I'll ask Di and Khushi to take her with them.

Aman: ASR... he sighed in a disappointment.

Shyam: let's have lunch then will go and get ready.

Arnav: let's grab something on the way to the farmhouse, anyway it will take 2 hours to reach... so why to waste time in getting ready at home and comeback.

NK: cool... 

They left after their meal with Aman along who kept a sulk face.

When they reached the venue with Aman's directions, it was past 6. They saw that the farmhouse looked empty. Their dresses are black pant with Arnav in Navy blue plain Shirt, Shyam in White Shirt, NK in Green T-shirt with black sleeveless jacket and Aman in Black shirt.