Part 43

Khushi reached her home and Garima informed her that there is a parcel for her and kept in her room, thanking her mother she left to her room. 

She opened the gift wrap neatly, and then took out the shiny black dress, well it's a party gown, which is quite simple but looked so elegant, the major thing about the dress is, no need of any ornaments to wear, it is a necked dress with silver stone work done under the neck area and also at the waist sides. She instantly liked the dress and putting it on her in front of the mirror, she is checking it. She loved the gown, she forgot about Arnav, who gifted her, this gown, and started to get ready. 

Once she got dressed in the gown, she puffed her upper middle part of her hair and then curled her hair at the bottom, then put on the diamond studs at her ears, once she looked satisfied by her appearance, she went to pick her mobile to take a pic of hers, she took her pic and was about to see it but got disturbed as there is a knock at the door. She opened the door and looked up to see and get surprised. 

It is Arnav, who has been waiting for her to come down from past 20min, in fact, the moment she went to freshen up, he entered the house. 

He is looking for dashing in a grey tuxedo with black shirt, hair was gelled neatly and even a single strand won't be disturbed for next couple of hours, the perfectly fitted coat and his V shape body, she didn't even know that she is openly checking him out while he is doing the same with her, but in the background, he cursed himself for choosing this gown for this evening, as she is looking so stunning and gorgeous in black, the perfect fit for her, he went to the AR boutique, just to check the new arrivals and to select with one to use in the ramp, he selected 2 gowns, one is red and other is black. He thought, that he won't be able to survive this evening if he sees her in red and standing next to him, so he sent black gown to her place and red one
he took with him, now he couldn't even turn his face and look aside. "Imagine, if this is his case seeing her in black gown, then what would be his reaction on the red one?" He mentally thought. They heard someone coughing and that makes them look away, from each other and concentrate on the person standing next to Arnav. 

Shashi, who came out from his room and while checking his phone, stopped seeing Arnav standing out of Khushi's room, by walking few steps then he saw even she is looking at him without blinking as if got lost in looking at each other, he smiled at them and took a picture of them and then came to them and fakes a cough.

Shashi: Arnav, when did you come? 

Arnav: sometime back uncle, came to pick her up.

Shashi: oh! I see. He looked at Khushi, who is looking at everywhere but at these 2 persons standing in front of her.

Shashi: Khushi, you are looking so stunning. He said kissing her forehead and side hugging her.

Shashi: you guys start, will see you at the venue.

Khushi: you can some with us. 

Shashi: if it's only me then I can but now my wife is joining me, so...

Khushi: oooooo... she teased him.

Arnav: okay, we will start and see you in sometime.

Shashi: sure, drive safe. Arnav nodded and started getting down the stairs after reaching the last step he put forward his hand in front of her and looked up at her face to see the surprise the look.

Arnav: I couldn't do this up there, but now I can. Let's go. She smiled and gave him her hand and both started getting out of the house, hand in hand, she is so surprised to see "Porsche" in their parking area, she is even more surprised to see Arnav unlocked the car and opened the door for her to sit in, after making her sit, he went to the other side and sat in the car.