Part 30

That week Saturday is her parents 25th anniversary and she is personally checking the stuff, though she hired an event organizer still she is with her all the time, in fact, it looked like Khushi is the event manager and the person is her assistant. 

She selected the hotel owned by his father, his father and mother had their beautiful memories before they started off their business, in fact that hotel is been home for them, for quite a long time. When they got to know that this hotel is facing financial crisis, he owned this hotel and helped the person who inspired him in the initial days of his business career. 

Khushi: where is the chef? 

Manager: he must be on the way, have sent him the list you passed on. 

Khushi: good! just make sure the food to be perfect. 

Manager: you have tasted it. 

Khushi: yeah, he is great but still, we need to double check.... 

Manager smiled at her. 

Manager: I was just thinking, if you be the event organizer, you would be too good. I mean, you are awesome. 

Khushi: thanks for the compliment. She smiled. 

Khushi: I won't be available from tomorrow and the coming 4 days to check on everything but I'll be dropping by in the late evenings for the status. 

Manager: sure, if you are available now, then shall we check on the material of the décor? 

Khushi: sure. 

Gupta Industries,
Shashi: Ram, please cancel all my meetings on this Saturday. 

Ram: done sir, I mean, yes sir. 

Shashi: of course, you might have done that already. So... can you tell me, what‟s the surprise is my daughter planning? 

Ram: sorry, I can't. He lowered his head. 

Shashi: FINE! He said a bit loud and left for the day. 

If something makes Shashi curious then it is the surprises. He gets too curious to know what the surprise and he always been surprised by his daughter's arrangements and planning. 

Gupta Nivas,
Garima: arey, you came early? 

Shashi: what to do? Your daughter's surprise is making me lose concentration on work and increasing my curiosity. 

Garima: you are behaving like a kid, stop doing that, saying that she took his coat and laptop bag went away. 

Ramu: saab, chai. 

Shashi: thank you Ramu, I needed this badly. 

Ramu kaka still waiting, he noticed it and asked: what is it? 

Ramu kaka: saab, wo, Khushi beta asked me to come to her place tonight. 

Shashi: Khushi? Why? 

Rama Kaka: don't know saab, but particularly mentioned not to bother you, she will come and pick me up. 

Shashi: now-a-days, she is doing everything on her own and says nothing... he tried to twist his lips but failed. 

Khushi: don't even try; you are very bad at it. She said coming to him and sitting next to him. 

Khushi: kaka, you get ready, we will leave shortly. He nodded and left to get ready. 

Shashi: what's going on Khushi? 

Khushi: surprise. She said with a wink. 

Shashi: then even I have a surprise, well, not personally but professionally. 

Khushi: ohhhkkkkaayy. She nodded her head slowly thinking what is can be, 

Garima: Khushi, tu kab aayi? 

Khushi hugged her mother and after few talks she left with kaka. 

Khushi reached her apartment and entered in. 

Khushi: kaka, aap betjayiye, I'll be back. 

After some time event manager comes there with the chef. 

Khushi asked kaka to assist the chef with the food, and made sure, if kaka is satisfied with the quality then finalize it, okay? 

Manager: yes. 

She had some talks and then having a dinner, they dispersed for the day. 

Khushi asked the driver to drive kaka home and after confirming he reached she lay on her bed and closed her eyes with a smile but opened them and sat in a second. 

Khushi: why did I think of him now? 

Khushi: god, please! I want to have a peaceful sleep. Mujhe aise darayiye mat... 

She again lay on the bed and went to sleep in few seconds. 

AR,
Arnav: come to my cabin, 

Khushi: may I come in? 

Arnav: yes. 

Khushi opened her notepad and started noting down his dictation and after that, he gave her a file to sign. 

Khushi read the 1st 2 pages and sign the 8 pages document. 

Arnav: you didn't read the whole documents? 

Khushi: you read it and I know that you never make mistakes and seeing your signatures I didn‟t check the contents. 

Arnav smiled at her and very touched seeing her trust. 

Khushi got up to leave and went near the door. 

Arnav: where do you think you are going Khushi... Arnav Singh Raizada? 

Khushi took a minute to get in what he just addressed her. 

Khushi: what? 

Arnav: I'm very touched that you trust so much. As you said that there are signatures of mine on the same page where it needed your signatures? But Khushi, in few businesses the contract documents will be made separately to sign for each person and 2 persons can't sign on the same page, I hope you know that? 

Khushi didn't get what he is talking about, 

Arnav brought the file near her and took the pages out and removing the 1st 2 pages he gave the remaining papers to her, what she read made her eyes wide and fainted. 

Legal marriage documents of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Gupta. 

Khushi opened her eyes and found herself in her room where she slept last night with the same night dress she changed. That is the time she realized that she had her life's scariest dream ever.
She sighed heavily and relaxed herself by breathing in and out for few minutes, once she is back to normal she looked at the watch it displayed 7am. So she went to freshen up and got ready to her office, to face the devil, the most arrogant she ever met. 

On the way to AR, she spoke to the event manager and left to AR.