Part 75

It's been decided that the wedding will be after 4 months, because that was the nearest date of all. Thought Arnav didn't like it at all but at least he has the right on her officially, nothing to hide and be secretive about. It's been a month since their engagement and all came back to routine.

Khushi involved herself in a new project and she did her best for that, now the final reports to be submitted but they have to go to the clients place so she is all set to go to Bangalore and make it a deal all by herself. She felt so happy when she received the positive response from the client in the earlier days. Now she and her team of 4 are waiting in the airport to fly and complete her first project.

By the time she landed it was evening, so she directly left the hotel where the meeting is being held, she done her presentation, impressing others. After the meeting was done, one of her team mate suggested to have dinner and leave to their rooms, they are staying because of the party next day. All had their dinner and left to their rooms.

Khushi changed into night dress and came to the window to look out; all she can see is greenery around and the cool breeze tickling her, she saw that there is a balcony to her room so she left there and started admiring the view, open sky with full moon and billons of starts. At the same time, Arnav called her.

Arnav: how was the meeting?

Khushi: good! 

Arnav: what's up? Sounding so happy?

Khushi: the weather here, and the full moon looking so amazing.

Arnav: really?

Khushi: I wish you are here to cuddle me...

Arnav: granted! 

Khushi: huh? She suddenly felt, she being hugged by someone and in a sec she realized it's him. She partly turned her head and saw him resting his chin on her shoulder with closed eyes and smile on.

Khushi: Arnav? 

Arnav: hmm...? 

Khushi: when did you come here?

Arnav: I came in the morning then your PA informed me about your schedule so stayed back for tonight, and it's a weekend tomorrow.

Khushi smiled and leaned her head in his chest: from when did ASR considering the weekends?

Arnav opened his eyes and saw the moon up in the sky looking so peaceful: shut up and look at the sky.

Khushi smiled again then thought how did he come in, when she locked the door, she turned towards him and asked the same.

Arnav showed the room next to her is where he is staying in and her room was booked earlier this day with him and they both have a connecting door which is a new thing she got to know.

Khushi: what? Why rooms with connecting door?

Arnav: so, is it okay if we stay in a room then? He asked cornering her while she pushed him and he pinned her to the wall behind.

Arnav: you lost the right to push me when we got engaged; all you have to do is pull me towards you. He said it a in a bit husky voice making her lose few senses.

Khushi: I think we should sleep! 

Arnav: that's what I'm suggesting. He said leaning on her but she moved her face and he ended up kissing her cheek and then shoulder, he didn't give up, he moved her top covering her shoulder a bit aside and placed a kiss making her nervous.

Khushi: Arnav? He closed his eyes for a sec and sighed controlling his feelings and not wanting to scare her, though she didn't resist but the shivering of her body saying it all.

Arnav: good night, I'll take a shower. He said moving back.

Khushi turned to get in her room but stopped: I don't mind if we share a room and she left in without closing the door behind.

Arnav for a sec is in a shock hearing her out, and started thinking of she is the same Khushi whom he got engaged too? He smiled and if he can admit it then he is blushing. He entered in her room and saw her setting the pillows in the middle of the bed. This surprised him.

Arnav: if you are not comfortable then it's okay, I'll sleep in my room.

Khushi: I have weird habit of changing positions in my sleep, so I thought this won't disturb you.

Arnav: if we are getting married then we have to get used to each other. So relax.

Khushi: you sure? She sounded unsure. 

Arnav: okay, let's do this, if you found me next to you in the morning then think that I had no problem and if you didn't find me next to you, then get it that I left to my room to sleep. Okay?

Khushi: okay! 

They both settled on the bed and laid down, looking at the ceiling, none is feeling sleepy. Arnav looked at her smiled, he moved a bit towards her and then pulled her to him making her rest her head on his chest and he wrapped his hand over her shoulder, both closed their eyes and within sec fell asleep.

For the first time in her 24 years, she didn't move in her sleep and slept peacefully in his arms!

She opened her eyes and looked around and then so Arnav being disturbed with the sunlight, she turned his head over her side and he turned over her, he is resting his on her chest now and he woke up just then and also let her know, both closed their eyes and feeling each other. Her mobile started ringing. He let her right hand go to answer the call. It was from her team mate, informing about their plan of outing till evening. Arnav nodded as no and she denied them and ended the call.

Khushi: what do we do?

Arnav: nothing! 

Khushi: huh? Arnav please!

Arnav: fine, where do you want to go?

Khushi looked at the time and it showed as 8:10: Wonderland!

Arnav: are you a kid?

Khushi: shut up! It's fun.

Arnav: shut me up then... he said coming over her and stealing a kiss... leaving her in shock. When she realized this, she started hitting him.

Arnav: let's go! It's your day... make me do anything you want... think this as a compensation for all those time where I made you wait and didn't show up...

Khushi: wow!! 

They spent their time in the wonderland till evening and then returned back, though both are all tired but still attended the party and left early as they are having the flight back to Delhi. Her team mates are surprised when they saw Arnav with Khushi, coming out of the hotel with Khushi.