Part 38

Gupta Nivas,
They entered in and Khushi straight went to her room then freshened up and came back with 2 bags and went to her parents room.

Khushi: Sorry for disturbing you love birds but these are your outfits for tomorrow. She said without looking up and placing he bags on the table but when she looked up, she saw her mother keeping her head on her father's shoulder and sleeping and her father too slept keeping his head on her head and an arm around her, with a small smile on. She kept the dresses in the cupboard then went to her parents and covered them with the duvet and also placed the pillows at the side and back without disturbing them. She captured the moment and left but only after kissing their foreheads and checking the time as 12, she wished them by touching their feet.

She went back to her room and turned on her laptop to check if there any mails/notifications, for her, she has a habit of opening all the social networking sites she logon to in different tabs and check then do her work... though she never been active but sees all the posts of others. the point is, she is not feeling sleepy, she edited few pics of her parents and hers in few collages and checking the notifications, she done her work and about to close all the windows but stopped seeing of the social networking sites where she opened AR page. She looked on and on and saw there were many pics of their office, Ashish, Arnav, Aman and her and some other employee pics. She observed that there is a great following for the Arnav and Aman and also appreciations in some of the posts. She is scrolling down and down, and there she found her father, Arnav and Ashish giving interview clip, after watching it she got to know that, AR and Gupta industries are going to be partners soon professionally. She also got to know that her father and Arnav will be travelling for a couple of months to abroad soon, to set the business and to expand it and main reason for grabbing the project they worked on for 2 years. 

Her father is been awarded by the best entrepreneur of the year. She is shocked as she had no idea of it, it's not that it's a new thing but always she gets to know about his achievements before the time itself but this time she had no clue, then thought that as she is been busy these days and didn't get a chance to read the forums, articles or any other news... then she remembered that her father said there is a surprise and it's a professional one, maybe one of these news can be the surprise? But she left the thoughts and commented on most of the posts saying congratulations... 

She is not a person who surfs in internet about people but today, reading the articles and the news video clips she wants to know the achievements and doings of Arnav Singh Raizada.
Being a public person, their life history will be in news, internet... not a big deal. 

She must the one of those rare employees who doesn't know much about their boss and his achievements, she knows about Ashish but Arnav in a newbee to her but to her surprise or shock, he is much more successful than he appear, he is been awarded as Innovation Award when he was 21 and he was in UK for studies and to handle an individual project from AR. He is no less than a rockstar in terms of business in UK but returned to India to take up the family business completely. He has a great following from the people there, and the list of his achievements gone increased. There are no personal details of him as she saw a statement of his "you are welcome to know my professional life but never involve in my personal life" he rather said it as a warning. He was involved in one controversy in his life till date and that statement was after that incident, he was seen with a model in of the parties and someone clicked the pics as if they were intimate but that was not true, from then he is famous for his Anger, arrogance and rude nature. 

Khushi: just 1 controversy and he turned to this rude and arrogant? He should also be awarded for being the ruthless businessman. She started feeling sleepy so she kept the laptop aside and spreading the duvet on her and switching off the tube light and turning on the bed light, she slept.