Part 48

Few days later,

The employees of AR are busily moving around as they are having the show tomorrow, Indian classic and formal wear.

Almost all the designers of AR taking part in this show, the designers worked seemed less if it's not with the check on models then they have nothing to do. Apart from them, all are busy working around.

Aman: Khushi, ask other designers to assemble in the conference room now, ASR has something to say.

Khushi, who is all ready to go home stopped by him and calling for a meeting.

Khushi: okay. She informed all the designers and altogether, gathers in the conference room in less than 5min,

Sonia: what is this meeting for? Anything happened? 

Khushi: I don't think, if so, then this floor won't be this silent and we are standing here, that's the big proof to say nothing happened.

Sonia nodded and sighed, she is one of those employees who has a crush on ASR, at the same time, hell scared to share the same room with him, her palms get wet with sweat.

Raj: will you two shut up, I got to go home soon, and else I had to see the taadav... I forgot her birthday... and she complained to my parents... and to attend that lecture, I'm preparing myself, but you 2 are talking nonsense... grow up ladies!!! I can't understand, if they are my parents or hers... always in the support of my wife's... huh!

Sonia laughed at him and caressed his cheeks, Khushi went on his side and circled her arm around his, and gave him a chocolate to eat.

Khushi: relax... I'll book a table in a restaurant; ask her to come there, then you know, what to do, don't you?

Raj: you are so great Khushi, love you, he said hugging her at the same time Arnav came in, but Khushi didn't see him, but Aman and others did, Aman who stood beside her, hit her with his leg.

Khushi: ouch... what's wrong with you? Aman shut his face with his palm...

Sonia: good evening ASR. Khushi turned around to see him; Arnav glanced at her once and then started the meeting...

After an hour, the meeting ended by concluding, Aman and 2 designers travelling with him to London.

Arnav: Aman will let you know who will be the 2 designers soon. That's it; I believe everything is ready for tomorrow's show.

Aman: yes ASR. 

Arnav: okay, you all may leave.

All sighed and turned to go out.

Arnav: except Raj and Khushi.

Khushi's eyes grew wider, Aman gave thumbs up to her as if saying all the best and left with others.

Arnav: don't you know any indecent behavior is not allowed in the office premises?

Khushi stood silent and let Raj speak, because he is a great speaker and person; can convince anyone with his talks. He is not scared of him and also a happy go lucky guy...

Raj: I know ASR, and we didn't do anything that comes under indecent behavior. I forgot that it's my wife's birthday so she helped me out on how to cool her down, that's it ASR, and how can anyone be with her, after knowing her craziness... he joked on her not knowing that crazy girl is ASR's girlfriend.

Khushi opened her mouth to say something but one look from Arnav; she closed her mouth and bent her head.

Arnav nodded and asked him to leave, even Khushi too turned to leave.