Part 64

Anjali got more excited to watch them dancing and having fun, as the competition included all the family members with no excuses. 

Khushi took Priya with her in Shyam's team and because of Arnav's glare Aman couldn't be with his wife and should be competing with her.

Garima is in groom's team and Shashi in bride's team. Arnav is constantly smirking at Khushi for having a great team with all the business men.

Khushi laughed: do you think that you are going for some business deal so backed all the business men in your team?

Arnav: why are you scared? By the way we have NK, who is different from us yet one of the strongest in the team...

Khushi: hahaha, not one of the strongest but the only person in your team could compete with us.

Arnav: dream on! 

Anjali: arey, we are not here to see the same fights of yours but some actions and performances. So shall we start?

Khushi: sure! 

Shyam: and dadi will be the judge!

Ashish: great, then we won the competition.

Dadi: being an elder one, I should be fair enough in judging... so no buttering is allowed.

Khushi: yey!!!!! She shouted, all the men closed their ears when the ladies smiled at her.

Competition started with NK and Khushi's individual act... the main point was, no one prepared for this yet turned out so beautiful.

Khushi and Priya going to perform on some desi beats when NK stopped them,

NK: I don't have a partner to perform with. So do solos.

Khushi: excuse me? Not our problem to look.

Priya: you have all the business men as back up! Why don't you ask them?

NK: I get it, I get it... I'll get back to you for this. He left, thinking who should he ask to perform with him.

Khushi and Priya hi-fied each other laughing loud!

They are performing on Radha song from SOTY, with the basics step which doesn't make them look troubled with their outfits yet dancing so gracefully with their dhumkha's and latkha's.

When the male voice came, NK dragged Aman with him and joined the girls. Anjalii stood up and started clapping and also tried to hoot a whistle but she couldn't make it, seeing her, Shyam whistled for her and she enacted it.

When the performance came to an end, Aman took Priya in his arms and posed, where NK and Khushi stood on both side and looking at them. Shashi took few pics on his mobile.

Then the elders performed, as couple on a soft music, with the 70's 80's style on new songs.

All got to perform; only person left over was Arnav, which he delayed till the end.

Khushi: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! Got scared that you will lose? That you didn't even step on the dance floor?

Arnav: are you challenging me?

Khushi: didn't it seem?

Arnav: you will regret it Khushi!

Khushi: try me! 

Arnav is openly flirting with her in his own style, but she didn't only think she can see is the challenge.

He came close to her and whispered: I'm all ready!

Khushi gulped seeing his so close and the husky voice, her heart beat increased its speed; she ignored looking at him and started taking heavy breaths...

Arnav: I haven't even started doing anything yet, you started breathing heavy. Are you accepting your defeat?

Khushi though started getting nervous having him so close and the silent torture and the command he has on her, making her lose her confidence.

Khushi: I'mmmm no..t sc...sc..scared of y..you.

Arnav: I can see that. he said moving a step back and folding his arms and not to forget, his killer smirk.

He put his hand forward, as if asking her for a dance, she looked at his hand and then his face, and she did this for quite a few times being surprised.

Arnav: stop doing that. He said and took her hand and stepped on the dance floor.

Khushi: Arnav...? 

Arnav: Khushi! He look is getting more and more intense that she is feeling like she would lose her balance.

The song started playing, Soch na sake from Airlift. None of them sang the song but just kept on listening to its lyrics and staring each other by doing slow moves. The challenge was whoever stops moving first will be losing the round.

They went on dancing till the end, Arnav still moving and kissed her on her cheek, making her stop moving, which made him smirk and turned around and raised his hand as if declaring his win over her on the challenge.

Khushi still in the moment of his kiss on her cheek, she looked around and then at Arnav who is looking at her with a smirk and that made her come back to reality and realized what he did to win. She glared at him for cheating her and started moving but stopped by Dadi.

Dadi: come! She made stand beside Arnav and took out some money and after circling around them, she gave it to the nearby worker.

Dadi: God bless you both! Be happy! 

Khushi lowered her head feeling shy and Arnav looked elsewhere feeling awkward, for showing his romantic side in front of others. He held her hand secretly and stood there.

Dadi: No winner, neither loser. You all made this sangeet more beautiful!

All hooted and started dancing again, dragging Anjali and Shyam.

All had a great time that they slept so peacefully because of tiredness, next morning they felt so relaxed started off doing their works normally.

Mehendi went well, with only girls, because of Dadi, this ritual followed with strict rules, though men weren't happy. They completed their unfinished office works.

Girls had a blast during mehendi; Khushi was all the time beside Anjali checking if she needs anything. When finally her turn came to put mehendi it was lunch time, she was thinking, if she should have her lunch first then put mehendi or viceversa.

Aisha looked at her and smiled: you start putting mehendi, I'll feed you, as I'm going to wash it now...

Garima: its okay, I'll feed her.

Aisha: arey, aise kaise? I'll feed her, I haven't done this before.

Anjali: Aunty, you feed me. 

Garima smiled at her and both the ladies went away to get the plates for the girls.