-Chapter 3

-Chapter 3: Daybreak

I step over some debris on the ground, which is probably from many years ago. No one has come in and cleaned up the place. Daybreak is a loss to the world. It is a shame that no one cared to try and rebuild this place. Even if it is underwater, they could have just built over all of this.

Now, I just wonder if it is true that MetsubouJinrai is here. My gut is telling me that they indeed are here right now. But where? I will find them somehow and someway.

"Ah!" I gasp, knees connecting with the cold ground.

Okay, I just fell. I hope no one saw that since it isn't cool that I did. And I'm not dressed for this kind of thing either. I assumed it wouldn't be as trashy here as it is.

I look around, eyes scanning this stupid wasteland. There is nothing here really. It is practically empty here.

I look down at my hand, which is now bleeding, and sigh. Great! Just great! I am in the middle of nowhere in Daybreak and hurt myself on this dirty ground! If I don't clean my hand, I'll probably die of some MetsubouJinrai dirty infection. Not like they probably have one, but I'll blame them period. I'm not going to blame my recklessness.

I stand up, legs burning a bit from the collision just a moment ago, and move forward a bit. Aruto shouldn't have let me convince him to let me go in alone. Now I'm bleeding and hurt.

Something pulls on my arm, not being gentle. I stumble backwards and bump into something. Ow!

"Who said you could do that? I never once said that you could. You're not allowed to go around alone."

I freeze, my blood going cold. "Why is a Kamen Rider out here all alone in Daybreak?" A soft voice asks, sounding quite bubbly. "Are you out here to die?" They laugh softly, sounding like they're enjoying this situation.

I turn my head a bit, eyes landing on the guy from the video I saw not too long ago. He's that guy with the hooded cloak thing. Jacket? Honestly, I don't have a care in the world what he's wearing. He's a crappy terrorist.

He lifts up my hand, now holding onto my wrist. "Oh, you got a nasty looking cut!" He looks around my hand, staring me in the eyes. "Does it hurt?" Part of his hair is covering the other eye right now.

"Look at what you did. You hurt yourself."

He leans back a bit, blinking a bit. "What is with that look on your face? I haven't done anything to you yet besides capture you."

I pull his hand off of my wrist and turn away, stepping away from the terrorist. "I'm not scared of you at all, so don't get the wrong idea. Why would I be scared of someone like you who has to cover up like that all the time?"

He turns me to face him, hand on my shoulder, and laughs a little. He is finding this amusing isn't he? What is with this personality of his? It is like he's someone who enjoys tormenting someone or playing a game.

"If you keep doing things like that, you'll put yourself in danger and I won't be able to protect you. Do you want that?"

I wince. What was that just now? It is like I am trying to recall something I heard or had happen.

"Let me go or else," I state, looking away as my heart speeds up. I'm not in a good position.

"Or else what? Are you going to fight me when I have a weapon and an entire town I know how to get through?" He chuckles, sounding really amused now. Okay, I have really did it now.

"If you want a fight, I'll give you a fight. You just have to say that you want it. I'll show you how to fight. Beg for me to fight with you right now! I know that is what you want!"