-Chapter 105

-Chapter 105: Rough

"Hm? What is going on over there?" I blink.

I lost Gai for a moment and now I see him battling a Magia. Now the real question is if he hacked them or not. Knowing Gai, he probably hacked them in order to get what he wants. And what does he want? He wants to beat down all HumaGears until they are gone. Pretty sure of it.

"Gai!" I rush over to him as he approaches the HumaGear, who is currently and forever will be a Magia. "What's going on? What happened?"

He turns his head, staring at me. "It is nothing for you to worry about. Why aren't you at home?" He turns his attention back to the Magia. "And to think that a mere HumaGear had the audacity to trick me...you really need to be destroyed!"

"Gai!" I shout as the Magia gets up and tries tackling him, which he cancels out with a kick.

The Magia falls back, landing on the ground, and I cover my mouth. I'm useless. Gai has all of my keys away from me right now and I can't transform to help him out. This completely sucks and it is a shame he's going to hurt the HumaGear and destroy it. Wait...did he say it tricked him?

"Hey!" That voice...Aruto?

I turn, dropping my hands from my face, as Aruto rushes at us. He looks like he got into a fight or something not too long ago. What did I miss while being trapped inside the house?

Aruto grabs onto Gai, trying to keep him from touching the Magia, and Gai grabs him, keeping him from knocking him over. Gai shoves him back and I swallow hard. Aruto...

"Back off!" Gai orders.

Aruto falls to the ground, rolling on it from the really hard push, and I resist the urge to scream. I can't scream or else Gai will punish me. I'm afraid of him doing something to hurt me in front of Aruto.

I move forward and drop to my knees, kneeling beside Aruto. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He can't stop me from being a good samaritan.

"You've committed another sin," Gai says and I look over at him as he stares at us, still in his Thouser suit. "Now bear witness to me getting rid of what the world should be getting rid of."

I help Aruto up and he clings onto me. "Mari, what are you doing out here?" he asks me.

"Don't worry about that. What is going on with that?" I have to know.

"He hacked the actor HumaGear."

"President Aruto."

I turn as Aruto releases his hold me, our eyes heading to the same place. I gasp as Izu looks down at us, standing up on the high ground. When did she get here? It is broad daylight outside and I didn't notice here coming here! I guess the fight really has us distracted.

"Izu..."

Izu's eyes are on Aruto and she is holding something close to her body. She looks like she came prepared for this moment. My guess is she wants him to transform.

"Please transform," she says. I knew it!

"But...I can't..."

"Please believe in us Humagears, President Aruto," she tells him. She tosses down something at him and Aruto catches it.

"You need to use that, Aruto," I say softly. "I can't transform, so you have to. You have to believe in the ones around you, okay?"

"Mari..." He looks at me and I nod as my lips curve upwards. "You're right. I should transform. Please stand back from me in case I hurt you again."