-Chapter 137

-Chapter 137: I Blame On You 

I stare at Gai as he sits there, holding onto his umbrella. I've tracked him down so I can see what he is up to today. It seems like he's going to be colliding with Aruto and the others. I wonder if Yua will fight alongside him.

"There is a Humagear still on the loose. Why are you still here?" Gai asks as two A.I.M.S. officers move in front of him. I'm going to have to join in now aren't I?

I move forward, coming out from behind where I was hiding, and clear my throat. "Aruto, I will be providing assistance to you for this matter."

"You are far too naive, Yua," Gai states, standing up and turning to us. "I thought that you would think about things clearer once you learned the truth about Isamu Fuwa. It appears that you haven't." What does he mean the truth about him?

"Truth? What the hell are you even talking about? What are you keeping to yourself now, Amatsu?" Isamu asks, sounding ticked off. I turn my head, staring at Isamu, and swallow.

I don't know what he has on Isamu at all. Gai hasn't said anything about having something about him that he doesn't know. I am unable to even interfere properly in this matter.

"Fuwa..." Yua seems worried about what is about to be said.

I look back at Gai. "What are you getting at?"

"I can only imagine that she'll be tormented if it remains a secret," Gai says, ignoring our questions. "Please allow me to enlighten you."

"Fuwa!" Yua rushes up to Isamu and pushes him back, trying to keep him away from my ex.

"Your memories from that day, which was twelve years ago, were all fabricated," Gai states and I gasp.

Fabricated? Did Gai put those awful things in his head? That made Isamu hate Horobi so much! Horobi did nothing to him then and he wrongfully went at him. He owes Horobi an apology and I owe Horobi one for thinking he did do something to Isamu.

"They're fake?" Isamu asks, sounding shocked.

"You really thought that rampant HumaGears would attack a middle school? That never happened," Gai says, smiling like a crazy person.

"Gai..." He's really insane. "You're crazy for doing that to someone! How could you do that to someone who didn't do anything wrong to you?" I am so upset right now! Horobi got attacked by Isamu for no reason at all.

"It...it was all a lie then?" Isamu is so having a identity crisis right now, but I can't help him with that at the moment.

Gai's eyes go to me. "You aren't the party who is harmed by this revelation."

"But I am harmed by this. Isamu has been hunting Horobi with hatred in his heart for something Horobi never did to him. How can you think that is fine? Horobi has done awful things, but he was getting punished by Isamu for something he never even did." Isamu was hurtful to him for no real reason other than believing a fake memory.

"That can't be!" Isamu exclaims, rushing forward, and A.I.M.S. moves forward. Well, two of the one who follow Gai around are blocking Isamu with their guns on him now.

"I didn't know it either," Yua says, finally speaking after the last time she did. "I had no idea until he told me earlier."

"If you could do that, Gai, then you could have done that to me." I can't believe that he really didn't use that kind of power on me. He could have made me his willing wife all he wanted, but that probably wouldn't get him going.

"It wouldn't be a good marriage if I forced your hand completely now would it?" Gai's eyes go to Isamu, staring him down.

I look at Isamu as he gets on his knees, still in shock. "Everything that I thought happened isn't real? I believed in something that wasn't real? It kept me going..."