-Chapter 27

**Trigger Warning: Contains violence against the main character by her partner. It isn't anything that is graphic and is the usual for a Kamen Rider (getting hit and punched). However, since it is abuse I decided to put the warning here. Please skip this chapter if you can't handle that and it triggers you. Thank you**

-Chapter 27: Runaway If You Can

I step out of Hiden Intelligence's building as the wind blows. Today is a nice day. It is the perfect day to have off, but I don't have it off. Nope, Horobi tasked me with gathering more intel for him to use against everyone else in the human world. Wonderful.

"Juli."

I look over, my heart stopping. "You..."

How did he know where to look? Then again, it is obvious. It is my job to come to Hiden Intelligence and work with them on things.

Allen moves towards me, walking quickly. "You ran away without saying goodbye, Juli," he says, stopping in front of me. "If you don't come with me, I'll make your life miserable. Do you understand?" He holds out his hand, holding it out to me.

I look down, staring at his smooth hand. "I don't want to go with you, Allen. I'm my own person now," I reply, shaking my head.

He takes my hand, pulling me towards him. "You're coming with me whether you like it or not," he spits out, sounding mad.

His face looks so calm and eerie. What is going to happen to me now? I need to be at Daybreak in the next hour or else Horobi is going to get mad at me for not showing up.

"Allen, please..." I don't want to go with him.

"I'm not giving you a choice, Juli. You're not leaving me again." He turns, pulling on my hand. "The car is waiting for us to get in and we're going to head out on a trip together. You know, like we used to?"

"Let me go," I say, keeping my voice down. "Allen...please..."

He pulls me towards the car, dragging me. He stops at it and he opens the passenger side door, holding it for me. I have to get in or else right now. He's not giving me a choice in this matter.

He releases my arm. "Well?"

"I'll get in, but you're not going to take me anywhere to fix my face," I state, looking him in the eyes. "I don't want to change it."

"Then get in so we can go. You're going to enjoy the view where we go and it won't be a plastic surgery clinic. Not like they can come up with a plan to fix what you've done to your face in a hurry."

I get into the car, ducking my head, and he shuts the door. He moves around the front, going up to his side of the car. I'm on the left side and he's on the right side. Great.

He opens the door and ducks, getting into the car. He closes his door and turns to me, looking me over. He is wanting me to do my seatbelt now.

"Do I need to do it or do you have this covered?" he asks me.

"I have it." I look down and grab my seatbelt, buckling it quickly. I want to get this over with and hurry up to where he wants me to go. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long in Daybreak Town with Horobi and Jin.

I look up as he locks the doors. He looks ahead, staring out the windshield, and puts his hands on the wheel. He put his seatbelt on fast.

"I don't know why you decided to run away over a tiny fight," he says, sounding upset. "But it is whatever it is. You didn't mean to run away, right? You wouldn't leave me over something like that. I get me ending your pregnancies, but that? No, you wouldn't. No, not ever."