-Chapter 131

-Chapter 131: Get a Hold of Yourself

"Mari, I wish to talk to you."

I stop and turn, my eyes landing on Gai's arrogant and snobby childish face. "What do you want from me? What is there to talk about with you?" I am trying to go to the store, so he should just get out of my way. I need more milk.

"I want to talk to you in private about a few things. Mari, please come with me so we can do so. I promise you won't be forced to do anything against you will." He's lying. This man is a known liar and there is no way I can trust him. 

"I don't trust you, Gai," I state. Most of my time with him was negative. "I do not want to go with you, so I won't. Deal with it." I don't have time to deal with this man at all. 

"If I were someone else, perhaps Horobi, you would be willing to come with me already. That is true isn't it? That you're willing to leave with Horobi whenever the chance comes up, right?"

I laugh. "I will talk to Horobi, but I am not returning to his side. I'm going to stay by Aruto's side."

He takes a step towards me. "When I ask you to come, you should really do it," he says, his voice threateningly low.

I take a step back. "Just go."

He takes another step forward, his face twists in anger. "I told you what to do, so you should do it." He reaches out and grabs my arm, pulling me forward with all his strength.

I stumble forward and bump into him, gasping as I collide with his somewhat solid body. Did he seriously just start the process of kidnapping me? This isn't about a talk. He's going to force me to come home with him and no one is going to do anything about it until they find out! Not like it will take them long to help me out. Abyss will gladly get to my side now that she's patched up again. Also, he should really work out as I hard as I do when I'm not being lazy. 

"You're coming with me, Mari," he states. "You don't get a choice. I'm done giving you options that you won't ever take. You're incredibly stupid for not accepting all that I have to offer someone like you. You're beneath me, yet I try staying at your side. I am a loyal husband."

"You're a piece of shit who thinks he can be a good husband. Forcing someone into a marriage isn't what a good husband does. A good husband is someone who got their partner by getting them to love them enough to spend their life with them. They treat their partner well and see them as an important part of their life! There is no one better in the relationship because both are equal persons in it!"

"If you wanted that, you should have married Aruto. Oh, wait a moment! You were busy pining over a deceased robot that I stepped all over," he spits out, pulling on me and taking me towards his car. "That robot is filth. HumaGears deserve to perish."

"Horobi is more of a man than you are."

He stops, looking me in the eyes coldly. "Say that again."

"He's more of a man than you are despite being a HumaGear. Sure, he serves the Ark, but that just means the Ark favors him more than you. The Ark doesn't even like the person who created it, but you think it does." I know for a fact the Ark hates him. I have felt that hatred towards Gai by being controlled by the Ark for brief moments.

"The Ark is a tool to be used by me. I can control it."

"No one can control the Ark. The Ark has its own will and it will use it," I respond and he looks away, back to pulling me towards his car. "You will die if you keep doing what you're doing. The Ark won't let it slide. You shouldn't test the Ark." He's just asking to die at this point.