-Chapter 63

-Chapter 63: That One Person, You

**This chapter contains spoilers for the show. Continue on if you can careless for spoilers**

"Here he is. He's been here the entire time since he got found," Isamu tells me, pointing ahead in the giant room. "Not like I should be showing you him. About his voice...it is a bit messed up for whatever reason. At least he is in mint condition on the outside. Maybe you can help us get information from him about whatever he is possibly hiding from us."

"Mint condition? You mean refurbished, right?" He got repaired to what appears to be an almost perfect state, so that certainly makes him refurbished. That is...that is if he really is him. "And you think I can help you guys? That's pretty dang doubtful with how he is."

I look ahead, my eyes landing on a familiar figure, and I gasp. He really is alive! Horobi! I don't know what to feel right now. Should I be happy or should I be freaking out? 

"Can I go to him?" I ask as Horobi sits there, not staring at us. 

He looks pretty much the same as he did before. So, he really was refurbished like an iPad for sale on the internet, huh? That's neat. I wonder how someone managed to get their hands on him and do that. 

"I give you permission to as long as I stay in this room. If you send me out, you'll have to stand up here. I can't risk you letting him go despite knowing that you wouldn't dare to." He's right, I wouldn't dream of it.

I nod and hop over the railing, landing a bit close to Horobi. He lifts his head up a bit, eyes scanning the room. He's just so cute in that stray jacket. I wish I could get a picture of this because it honestly is super adorable.

Horobi looks at me as I move closer to him, no emotion on his face. I haven't seen him since that day when he got 'destroyed' by Isamu. I see that they fixed up him. Did Gai have something to do with repairing Horobi? Yes, he certainly did and maybe Yua helped. And she didn't tell me he was alive?

I lean in a bit and place my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks. "I see that you're okay," I say lowly. I am so glad that nothing is wrong with him and he seems to be fine.

"Gross," Isamu says, coughing a bit. He doesn't need to voice his disgust towards my feelings towards Horobi. I already know how he feels about it. 

I turn my head a bit, looking over my shoulder at Isamu as he leans against the wall. He shrugs his shoulders, acting innocent. I know he said. He's the only person in the room other than me and Horobi.

"How is the married life treating you? I don't see a ring," Horobi asks, his voice is a bit off like Isamu said it was. I can tolerate his voice because it is him. "Also, he took my chair from me."

I turn my attention back to Horobi. "I'm not wearing a ring because I don't want to be married to a tyrant any longer." At least Isamu didn't steal Horobi's chair and is letting him sit on it.

"Tyrant? Is he hurting you?"

"He locked me up in a mental institution and now I'm acting like his perfect little wife to remain out of it." I remove my hands from his cool face. "I feel strangled when I'm around him." It is like he's sucking the life out of me at home. Gai is really something.

Horobi smirks. "Perfect little wife? We all know that you're far from perfect, but that is how we all like it."

Even when Horobi reboots himself after getting fixed, he's still a jerk. Horobi is probably still hooked up to the Ark so I can't fully trust him yet. I just know he won't hurt me due to what the Ark has in it. Gai has manipulated it fully and will keep doing so now that it is alive and needing him.