On My Nerves

...

Hi guys, this is like my first story on Wattpad but my seventh one in writing. I am actually nervous about how you guys are going to react to my writing. Please take care of me.🙏🙏

"Tess,wake up. We're gonna be late for school," my best friend, Ivy Martinez shook me.

"Nu-uh. Just a little more of it," I murmured with my eyes still closed.

We had a sleepover the previous night and we slept at about 2.am even though we knew that we had school the following morning which was now.

"Come on Tessy," she nudged me.

I squirmed in my bed like a worm and muttered some swear words away from the hearing of Ivy. That girl really hated swear words.

"I'm set already," I heard her say.

"What!"

I rose up with a startled look. I scanned the room frantically before resting my eyes on the black beauty.

I assessed my friend and she was right.
She was already dressed up in a white camisole with a leather jacket and short black skirt with knee high boots.

Her hair was nicely put in a bun.
"You devil," I raced to the bathroom as she let out a high throaty laugh.

After a quick shower, I came out fully refreshed and slipped on a v-neck D&G shirt with a huge brown hoodie over it.

I scrambled over to my closet and fished out a black jeans that was ripped at the knee.

I sat down in front of my dresser as Ivy arrived with a plate of pancakes and maple syrup.
"You're such a darling, I was getting hungry."

I took a pancake and squeezed it into my mouth before grabbing my hairbrush.

"Shouldn't you do something about this thing?" She murmured, pointing to my hair.

"It's my hair, not a thing." I picked a rubber band from the table and put my hair in a high ponytail.
"I was gonna curl the edges but we're almost late."

We walked down the spiral staircase and Ivy rolled her eyes."One could spend minutes on your stairs."

"Let the credit go to rich mommy and daddy."I said, still stretching a bit. She giggled and a phone beeped.

"Mine or yours?" I strolled to the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate bar from the counter.

"Mine, it's Scott. He's outside."
I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder."Lover boy's early, isn't he?"

I grinned and that earned me a smack behind my neck.

She opened the door for us to walk out and I closed the door
I looked over and saw Ivy kissing Scott in the passenger seat.

How did she get there so fast?

I shrugged and walked to the car. I entered into the backseat and they disengaged their morning romance,both faces flushed.