Wu Chang ✨ Y/n, the Patisserie

"Narcolepsy"

          You were a patisserie brought by a letter to join a game that could grant you anything you have wished. With a  passion to cure the illness you contain, you've joined the game.

          You, Y/n, have suffered from narcolepsy, a disorder, that decreases an ability to regulate your sleep cycle. You struggled in every match, either getting left behind by Vera, or getting bad-mouthed by Freddy for sleeping. You couldn't help it, but of course, you had to hold everything in to get that simple desire to rid of this disorder. For you, it was your only hope to change your drug-filled lifestyle, that only caused you nausea and serious headaches. You, however were keeping secrets, even from the doctor, Emily. You believed that trusting no one was better, and so, you weren't befriended, except for Lucky, Helena, and Eli.

          Once again, it was already time for the match. You couldn't help but sigh at the half of your team. Vera and Freddy were often the once that would apprehend you for sleeping in the job. Emily was in another chair, syringe in hand. The sound of breaking glass resonated through the room, signalling the start of the match.

          Once you opened your eyes, you awaken to snow. 'Leo's Memory,' you cringed. You were often at a disadvantage at cold temperatures. Your drowsy e/c eyes picked up the yellow glow of a cipher nearby, and you trudged to the snow to decode. You began to decode, clicking on the keyboard-like structure. You were slow, and your hands were sticky from taffy, a disadvantage that you got as a decoder, as you were more suited to assist, although no one would like your assistance, especially Vera and Freddy.

          Once you've ran to the second cipher, you felt the drowsiness kicking in. You were half-way done, when you fell asleep.

          Meanwhile, as the gates open, Emily had asked about you, however Freddy replied with a scoff, "Probably sleeping near the ciphers again. Let's just go. We're three anyways." Vera has long escaped, while Freddy walked passed Emily. Emily walked along after a few seconds, worry in her eyes.

          Meanwhile, the hunter, Wu Chang, who is currently Xie Bian, walked through the map, trying to find the remaining survivor, when the sound of crows picked up. Vaulting over a pallet-ful place, he was surprised to see the patisserie, asleep at the snow. Of course, he had thought it was something much more critical, so he had checked your pulse and your temperature. You were heating up. Xie Bian decided to open his arms and take you in. You were one of the survivors most of the hunters would go for, well except for Jack, and Joseph, since both were gentlemen, and knew of your disorder. Bane was another level of chaos, joking about your state, even when the hunters knew most of your conditions. Xie Bian carried you like a child, walking through different roads, until he had found the cabin. He knew, he could have just delivered you to the dungeon, but in critical cases, like a fever, he needed to make sure you were alright. Once he brought you down, he had summoned Fan Wujiu out of the umbrella, something that he never did during a match, but he needed a lot of body warmth for your cold figure. "Brother. Isn't that the last survivor? We should be chairing her," Was Fan Wujiu's first sentence. "We should, but she's running a hot fever. Plus, I've overheard her teammates planning to leave her. The poor baby," Xie Bian sympathized, holding the unconscious survivor near him, arms circling around the petite girl in a calm embrace. "Some teammates they are," Fan Wujiu sat down, and proceeded to keep warm your body until you were awake.

          You were surrounded in cold, yet warm embrace. Once you've regained back your energy, you opened your eyes and you see the chest of certain hunters. Your heart beats loud, alarming the hunters. "You're awake. You were passed out on a cipher, and I couldn't just leave you, so we warmed you up," Xie Bian spoke first. "How are you feeling?" He asked, placing a cold hand on your forehead. "I feel dizzy, but okay... Where are my teammates?" You asked, when Fan Wujiu replied, "Your excuses of teammates left after the gates opened," Xie Bian gave a warning glare, before looking back at you with a soft expression. "It's always like that. They think I'm a nuisance, after all," Xie Bian hugged you tighter, and so did Fan Wujiu. "I don't think you are a nuisance. Of course, you were born with narcolepsy, but you're trying hard, and that's what matters," Fan Wujiu replied. "Let's get you to the dungeon, then we'll meet in the library when you're better, alright?" You nodded, changing your expression to a shocked one, when Fan decided to carry you. The three set out to find the dungeon.

          After a few seconds, Wu Chang and you found the dungeon. You gave Wu Chang one last hug before descending. Once you were gone, Fan Wujiu straightened up, and decided, "We're making a custom match next with those little shits, and Jack is coming with us."

          Once you were back at the manor, you were immediately taken to Emily, by Eli.

          "Vera and Freddy left you again?!" Eli asked in a state of shock. "It's my fault for sleeping in, but don't worry, Wu Chang helped me to the dungeon," you replied, panicking. "Emily, you should have at least woke her up," Eli said, glancing at Emily's guilty eyes. "I'll be by the library," you stated, and started to stand when Eli hurriedly asked if you needed company. You shook your head and head on to the archives.

          "You're okay now?" Xie asked, holding a hand to your forehead and your neck, feeling a soft warm, instead of the high temperature of your sickened body. "Good. If anything happens like this again, call us, Jack, or Joseph, but it'd be better if you'd call us instead," Fan Wujiu said, grumbling. You let out an adorable smile, something most of the hunters and the survivors never saw from you. "Thanks for being there for me," you said, embracing Wu Chang.

=b o n u s=

          Aesop, Naib, Helena, Eli, Vera, Freddy, Emily, and Lucky were called for duo hunters. Aesop was unlucky, as he had been dragged by Eli and Naib to join. Wu Chang and Jack were the hunters.

          "The hunter is near me!" Vera exclaimed as both Jack and Wu Chang chased her. "Why me?!" Vera screamed. Freddy was already chaired, and blasted off, while the others decoded. Eli didn't even send an owl! The nerve! But once Vera was chaired, she heard the two hunters say, "That's payback for leaving a teammate behind."