Andrew 💦 Y/n

VICTORIAN ERA AU
or should i say
BLACK BUTLER AU

SLIGHT LEMON!... WITH A DIFFERENT SOMEONE 🤯😱

Also yall gonna kill me for this, but Reader has been TOO GOOD to the characters... So...

"Mine"
         Up in the manor, late in the evening, you stayed in your young master's bed, a boy of age sixteen. He was needy, clingy, and a little lustful, however it had only appeared that way when both of you are alone. While there was that predicament, Andrew was another resident, someone who was taken in by you with the acceptance from your young master. Now, he works as a butler for a living, which was definitely better than grave-robbing.

            Ever since he had entered the manor, he has been more intrigued at your mysterious presence. You seemed to be a little to smiley, gentle, and kind, yet intimidating. You lacked emotion, faking charm in your voice to sound like the perfect maid. Lastly, your eyes were that of a dull purple shade, that looked mesmerizing, even for Andrew. He had fallen in love with how mysterious you are, and his wishes to become that someone you love became his everyday prayer.

          While Andrew was lovestruck, you were apathetic, having only one goal, which was your young master's soul. The call for his somehow pure soul was strong, and sometimes you'd think about the meal you will be having. You couldn't care less about emotions, feelings, factors that make humans the vulnerable creatures they are. What was different from all your former masters was that he was a child, a sixteen-year old child, taught about love a different way, leading him to becoming attached to you. The young master was a temptress, though everyone saw him as a calm and collected human. You get to see the touch-starved side of the master, and every day, your hands wander to where he wants them to wander and about, your breath remained heavy on his ear when he wants to be spoiled, and lastly, sweet-coated words of "I love you" are thrown, despite having no real meaning for you. You were just doing as he wishes, and loving him was nothing but an order.

           That late night, you were summoned to his chambers, and his face, seductive and feminine, whispers your given name, Y/n. His nightshirt was slightly unbuttoned, sliding down to his shoulders, revealing old bite marks. "Y/n, this is an order," You walked closer with an intimidating gaze. "Make love to me, Y/n," You bowed and placed a hand near your chest as you smirked. "Yes, young master,"  you whispered before beginning the forbidden act of passion.

          Morning came and you woke up to the young master's bare body, now littered with new bite marks and hickeys. Though demons don't need sleep, you'd rather sleep than actually staying up the whole night, watching a human do nothing. You changed to your everyday attire and watched the master sleep for a few seconds, when suddenly, you hear a knock, and you opened the door an inch wide, revealing Andrew. "A-a letter came from Lady Michiko," You nodded and closed the door in front of him and you see your master waking up. "Good morning, young master," He groaned and  pulled the blankets closer to him. "Young Master, Lady Michiko will be arriving soon," you smirked at his unwillingness to get up. "Let's have round two, then I'll get out of bed," He whispers, trailing hand from your breast sown to your torso. Sighing, you place your hand on your chest with a bow, "As you wish."

          Meanwhile, as Andrew walked by the halls, checking the halls cleanliness, a sound came from the master's bedroom, alerting him. "Both Y/n and the young master is in there, right?"  He reassured himself. Suddenly, he hears another groan and a chuckle. The laugh felt awfully familiar. He eavesdrop to the door, hearing the young master and his crush.
"Y-Y/n?"
"Young Master?"
"P-please,"
"Please what?"
"Please make love to me," Andrew did a double take. Suspicions arrived and when they did, he felt like choking. Had there been an affair between the head maid, that he so fancied, and the master he was serving? "As you wish, young master," When he heard the next words, his eyes widened.

          He opened the door an inch wide, and there they were. Your physique, though covered by the white blouse you wear often, was every girl's dream; A small waist, and an hour glass figure. He could hear the moans of his young master, that unsettled him greatly. What hurt more to him, however, was the smirk you gave to him, as if you had saw him at the door.

           Switching to go to the top, you covered your master's body with yours, aware of the servant's intrusion. As for your young master, he scrambled to get to your lap, arms around your neck. Andrew, the poor servant was able to witness one more thing; an act of possessiveness as the master mouthed to him with a glare, "She's mine."

-ANNOUNCEMENT-
Okay, uh first of all, I'm sorry for this slightly NTR thingy even tho they weren't a thing lol

Second of all, I published a Genshin Impact oneshot because I am a SIMP for Kaeya, Diluc, Zhongli, Xiao, Childe, and many more.
Third of all, banana.