Andrew ✨ Y/n

I'm sorry since I'm actually supposed to do that special oneshot but--

I CAN'T RESIST THIS HAWT MAN

I CAN'T RESIST THIS HAWT MAN. YO ANDREW BECAME DADDY. HAAMDJKSKCJSKFNDJD

Season 11, Essence 3 AU
__
"Excitement"

          The air seemed a little... thick today. You continued to tap your nails onto the table, watching the atnosphere thicken, the ambience, not as welcoming as before. The mystery was too intriguing. Alas, you continued to eat your meal, watching the scenery of white snowy mountains.

          You were an adolescent adult, heir to the family's business of jewelry. Truth be told, you weren't very keen on taking the family business, but as your family mentioned, your age was ripe enough to gain access to the functions if the family business, and their heritage. They pretty much forced you to take on it, no matter how often you told them that you wanted something else. You were secretly a novelist by the name, "Victoria" and you've made quite the money selling your artworks without the awareness of your family. Mystery, crime, romance, suspense, and psychological horror were your best stories, and almost everyday, there were always things you craved. Unexpectedly, everything that you find was found with a business trip to Wien.

           So, you sat by the chair idly, business trip already making you feel homesick. By another table, there was the Grand Duchess, a very well-known person, who hid her face pretty well. While she wore a blue luxurious dress and a white veil that covered her appearance, you wore a black coat over a black buttoned shirt, and a dark magenta skirt. It was professional enough, and gave you a sophisticated look, which, in your opinion didn't suit your nature.

          Despite your attire, you were not business-oriented as passerby would think

          Despite your attire, you were not business-oriented as passerby would think. Rather, you were mischievous, and cunning. You love adrenaline, mystery, and drama. From the middle classes to the nobles, you have a lick of information. That's what makes you quite the dangerous human, for sure.

          The chatter of the people made no significance whatsoever to your boredom, whether it was gossip that you already know about, or the mystery of the royal person by the couch. It could also be the crime that has been flooding and about around the train. Everyone is a suspect, even you, as the sheriff stated. It was your typical crime story, but being in the story was MUCH better than being the standby.

          As you watched the snow fall with running thoughts, you felt abtap on your shoulder. You slowly peered to see a man with white hair, and pale skin. It was the waiter of the train you're in. He asks if you would like to refill your empty wine glass, which sat tidy. Looking at his features, you took a few seconds of recording his appearance to your mind. Under your dazed gaze, you only nodded. You watched the empty wine glass refill with expensive red wine. Before he could leave, you stared at him with a smirk that adorned your dollish features. He looked away with a blush, making your smirk curl wider.

          As he served the other customers, you continued to eat your steak, until nothing was left. You made sure to empty out your wine glass as well. By the time the male walked back to your table, you caught his idle hand, making him jump. "Warm hands," you complimented as you neared his hand to your cheeks. "T-thank you," He stuttered, making you aw. "No problem, dearie," you murmured with a velvety voice, making the man blush. "W-would you like another glass?" You paused to think if you really do. "Yes please," you smiled as he takes your wine glass, pouring red liquid to your cup. "Thank you... but-" you took your cup, and with your other hand pulled the man by his coat, rather gently (you really wanted to break that wine bottle, but you're not THAT mad. That caused a whole lot of fortune). He hovered over you, blushing at the position. "I'd like to have a piece of you as well," you smirked as your cunning nature appeared, overpowering the sophisticated vibe you once put yourself into. You gently pried the wine bottle he held with his other hand, putting them by your table, and direct the gloved hand to your jaws. His other hand laid supporting him from fully falling onto you by the cushion. You pulled him closer to you by the jaw, eyes twinkling. With this distance, you could kiss him if you want to. "You really are cute, even up close," you giggled patted his soft light blond hair. You neared his face, watching his eyes close in anticipation.

           You pulled a sneaky kiss at his forehead, watching him look at you wide-eyed. "I don't want you getting scolded by customers so I'll leave you be," you playfully sang with a mischievous smirk, watching as he blushes red. Before you could go back to your scene-watching, you felt his hand grip your chin. Surprised, you were caught off-guard when he pulled you to his lips, sealing them passionately. His tongue waltz to the nook and cranny of your mouth, making you mentally smirk. Once he had let go, both of you were left panting as he kisses lower to your jaw and your ear, taking the wine bottle as he licked and bit on your ear sensually, and smirks devilishly to your own blushing face as he pulled away, before hastily walking to serve the other customers.

          After processing the situation, you gave a small playful smirk, half-lidded eyes, and a deep blush on your face. "That man can bite. I'm surprised," you murmured, excitement lacing your eyes. This story had just become certainly interesting. As Mystery, drama, suspense, and now romance fills your brain with possible outcomes, you licked your lips with a small giggle, honeyed and velvety. Looks like this trip won't be so bad after all.