Hastur ✨ Y/n, The Baker

I'm brain dead.

Also this was supposed to be the special slot buuuut today's just been super busy
___
"I'm too braindead to think of a title"

          You looked at the trails of bread that you left, and sighed, munching on your first baguette during the first two minutes of the match. Now, first of all, why were you munching bread in a match? Just like Demi, your consumption of items leaves you energized. By the first thirty seconds, your speed gradually picks up, and therefore your running, vaulting, and decoding speed increases. The last thirty seconds is your peek, where you have reached at least a 30% increase in decoding, and 20% increase in kiting speed. Once the effects have been removed, however, you get a 10% decrease in overall speed for the next ten seconds, as you have exhausted.

          You, Y/n, are a baker with a heart of diamond, and a will of steel. Though, you were just a mere commoner, you lived your life baking for those below you. You were contented with life, but what had lead you to stray away? Well, you were not alone. Though, you were a baker, you were in love with a man, a noble. Oh, how preposterous could that be? A commoner and a noble? That would be the talk of the century if it was let out! Out of love, you decided that if you were going to chase after him, you'll have to be wealthy, and lucky for you, you were given a letter, just the perfect timing! Never did you know that the game would never end.

           When you knew however, of course! You were heartbroken! But after a few months, you never thought that there were many, many people much better than him...

           You hear a gong resonate through the map, snapping you out of your introductory thoughts. Oh me, oh my, Margaretha was hit. You moved onto your next cipher, and found a tentacle. Pulling it on its base, you dismantled it, before starting to work on decoding, typing away in the nearby shed of Arms Factory. Your decoding speed reaches the peak, decoding as fast as Helena (well it is an exaggeration). You finished the cipher, a few more seconds of hype. Margaretha was down, and Lucky Guy got hit. You move to the cipher near the gate quickly, drained of speed after a few more seconds, seeing Tracy's doll ciphering as well. You snapped out of your whiny exhaustion, and decoded. Tracy alternates between her cipher and controlling the doll, making decoding a lot easier. Margaretha was chaired, and Lucky Guy was down. Once you finished a cipher, you decided to run to Lucky's place. No one was chaired in the basement luckily. You see Lucky surrounded by an array of tentacles. Dismantling them would be such a waste of time...

          You suck it up and rescued him, getting hit a milisecond after rescuing Lucky. Hah! You brought Tide Turner! What a wonderful delight! You lead the man by the shed to heal him to full health. He too heals you. Both of you run to another cipher near the gate, and decoded. Margaretha gets rescued by the last minute by Tracy's doll, making you sigh in relief. As you decode, you hear another gong, and see Tracy half-incapacitated. Your cipher was decoded halfway, making you anxious with every type. You hear a gong, and Tracy has been down. Before she was tied to the balloons, Margaretha had stunned the hunter with a pallet, making you sigh out of relief. Once the cipher was primed, You inhaled and stopped ciphering, popping half of the baguette in your mouth, watching Lucky's face contort to surprise when your face was full of breadcrumbs. As you waited for one of them to get hit one more time, your energy went back, making you energized. Once you hear the gong, Lucky Guy immediately finished the cipher, and you typed in the password. The gate was opened, making you cry. Suddenly, you see one of them incapacitated once again, and felt the stress rise. Margaretha gets hit by a tentacle that was left undismantled, bringing her to her knees. Margaretha blasts off. Tracy was brought to the basement. Lucky Guy inhales, and says, "I'll search for a lucky box, and pray for that flaregun," you looked at him with worry and nodded. "Please come back," you whisper. He looks at you and smiles.

          To your horror, Lucky was incapacitated, and tied to the chair.  "Get out of here!" Lucky Guy calls out to your ears. "I don't wanna leave you," you replied back to your earpiece. To your horror, you see black and red flash, and ran away, escaping when Hastur came to view.

           "I'm so sorry!" You knelt on three of your members, watching them sweat as they patted your head. "We're fine. Please don't cry," Lucky sweated. "Oh yeah, while we were kiting," Margaretha started. "Hastur wanted to see you. Maybe come by the library later?" You looked at her with a terrified gaze. "Don't worry. We'll be with you," you remained terrified.

          "Hastur is looking for me?" You asked Joseph who opened the door of the hunters faction to the library. "Oh yes. He wanted to give you something. It's actually very cute," Joseph smirks. Joseph walks away, and you looked behind, your friend- actually THE WHOLE survivors were hiding in the library. You see tentacles appear, making you gulp. "Yes?" You looked at him with a tilt of your head. He raises a tentacle, making you close your eyes. You feel something drop to your head, making you confused. The mysterious thing jumps down to your arms, and there, a mini Feaster has appeared. Wide-eyed, you looked at the hunter with a blush. He runs away, much to your dismay.

             "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The girl survivors (+Mike) shouted.