Xie Bian 💀 Y/n

Yandere Wu Chang - (Divine Skin)
Inspired by Filipino literature, Noli me Tangere, and Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Family : Aesop Carl (big brother)
Fiance : Joseph Desaulnier
Actual Love: Naib (the knight)
_________

"Hellfire"

          Flowers surround your abode as you stare in the pond, your glimmering orbs of (e/c) reflecting back at you. Though, you were a noble, you were much more kind-hearted, and polite, and therefore, much respected. You, Y/n, are the daughter of the Carls, a powerful family that came from an ancestry of coffin making, and embalming. Despite the wealth and luck that gave you a place in the prestigious life of the high-classes, you were not happy. In fact you were devastated. As you were in the high-class, you were commonly married off to another family for power, and that gave you a place in the Desaulniers. Joseph Desaulnier, the only son after his sibling had died, was your fiance. Though his etiquette and gentleness were fine, you were reluctant to have his hand in marriage. Instead, your heart finds comfort in the arms of your knight in shining armour, Naib Subedar. As your thoughts wonder and ponder, you failed to see another reflection. It was the white priest, Xie Bian.

          Xie Bian narrowed his eyes at the sight of the young lady, Y/n Carl. She had the beauty of Maria, her eyes were oceans of e/c that could swallow you whole, figuratively. She wore a long pink dress with many layers of light pink sheers. On her arms were detachable sleeves if the same color, made from sheer that ended with frills.

          The sight of her open back made Xie Bian lick his lips in lust, only to snap himself out of his state

          The sight of her open back made Xie Bian lick his lips in lust, only to snap himself out of his state. "Y/n, Y/n. Why must you be so tempting?" He whispered before walking to meet her innocent and pure gaze. "Lady Carl," he let out a small smirk, and lend out a hand to the petite girl. You flinched at the sound of his voice. "Father! You scared me," you held his hand, not noticing Xie Bian's soft mutterings of how soft your hand felt. "How many times have I told you to call me Y/n?" You murmured with a pout. "I deeply apologize, for you are adorable to tease," Xie Bian replied with half-lidded eyes, and a blush on his cheeks. "It's fine, but what brings you here in the garden of the Carl's estate? Shouldn't you be in my father's study room?" You asked, hands clasped together. "I missed your beautiful face, dear Y/n. You are just pleasing to the eye, much like the beauty of Maria," Xie Bian kissed your knuckles, making you blush. "I am flattered," you replied with a hand on your mouth. A ring of rose quartz adorned your rosy finger, a fine ring, for engagement, which made Xie Bian narrow his eyes at. "Well then, I shall accompany you to sir Aesop. He has been talking with sir Desaulnier while you were in here," Xie Bian linked your arms together as both of you walked inside.

          "Y/n, my dear," you hear a charming voice call out. Away from Xie Bian's arms, you were swept away from his grasp to a princely male with silver hair. "Joseph," you called back after he had executed a small waltz spin. "You look as breathtaking as a rose in full bloom, and your smile is as warm as the sun. How is your day?" Joseph snaked a hand on the small of your waist and pulled you closer to him. "I am doing quite fine, but may I ask, what is your purpose of visiting us this fine afternoon?" You asked as you lightly pushed him away, making him pout. "Is it not fine to visit your future wife this fine afternoon?" Joseph replied with a smirk as he placed his arms back to your waist. At this point, you didn't mind his touchy advances. You see your knight enter, giving you a thumbs up with his gloved hands. It made you relax, knowing that he is there. "Enough. We are here to execute your wedding vows," Aesop spoke with a little annoyance, however his eyes soften at the mercenary. He knew your attraction to the mercenary, however, he could not do anything, as he had no authority.