Victor 🍋 Y/n

IM ON A ROLL WHEEEE-
______________
"I'd Love You Back"

          You felt a sweet kiss fall upon your lips, making your eyes open from your slumber. The figure shuffled, and a small crash to the floor was heard with an "oof". Looking down, you find the postman, Victor, rubbing his but from the fall. "V-Victor?" The postman blushed, scrambling to his feet, wanting to exit the room and cry in a hole, when you seized for his hand, stopping him from his escapade. "Don't be shy," you whispered bringing him back to where he was, asking him to lean, and there, you resumed the kiss, much to his embarrassment. The kiss felt sweet, yet passionate. Slowly, it intensifies, as you pulled the postman to your bed, kissing him as he lays his hands at the side of your face. He retracted, looking at you with the sweetest and softest smile. "You could have confessed to me around morning... Eitherway, I'd love you back," You chuckled, making the postman blush as he dropped his head by your chest, listening to your heartbeat. "Victor?" You called out to him, watching him lift his head, before kissing him once more, inviting the postman to something much more than a kiss. He happily obliged, as he laid kisses all over your neck, towards your collar, making sure to lightly make his mark. "For an innocent-looking male, I didn't expect you to be good at this," You whispered, watching him move to your hills, lightly fondling them through the lacy clothe. He pulled your legs so that you stuck closely with him. His touches were gentle, and sweet, and overall a joyful experience. He looked you in the eyes, asking if he could take off your nightgown, and you obliged, watching his large hands take them off for you. Your hands on the other hand reached out to his shoulders, tugging his nightshirt. He nods with no comment as he unbuttons them, but not fully removing the article of clothing. He dips his head towards your bare chest, kissing the valley and gently playing with each bud. He moves to your stomach, blowing raspberries, making you giggle. He then looks at your eyes for approval, but you sat up, pulling the postman with you for your hands to roam. Your hands gently touched his chest and you did the same as he did; dipping your head to kiss him by the neck down to his stomach with soft kisses that felt like the touch of a feather to Victor. You hear the soft sighs of the male, mixed with pleasure, as you near his  pyjamas. He tapped your shoulder and both of you interlock in a kiss.

          Soon enough, both of you were naked, covered by the sheets. Victor laid on top of you, reaching out to grab a bottle of lotion, since it's his only alternative. He rubs the smooth and lubricating liquid up an down his shaft, before positioning it against you. He once again looks in your eyes, and you nodded, wrappimg your arms around his neck, granting him, once more, the consent.

          He pushes in, and you closed your eyes in pain. Victor pats your hair as he kisses your ear, putting your mind away from the pain, and onto his sweet gestures. Once you felt the pleasure kick in, you softly squirmed on his grasp, giving him the gesture. He starts to move slowly, letting out moans and groans of pleasure, just like you. It started off in a slow pace of thrusting, and eventually you asked of him to quicken the pace, making him vigorously nod, and he started moving fast. His hips moving to give you the pleasure you deserve. Your moans amplified just as he dives into your neck, kissing the supple skin, while your hand grips his nightshirt tightly. "More," You would whisper like a mantra, and he would give you more. "Harder," You would cry out in pleasure, and he would follow your command. "Faster," You would plead and beg, driving him to quickening the pace. You felt his moans amplify, and his moans go higher, making you believe that he was about to climax. You tapped his shoulder, and moved him so that you would stay on top, bouncimg off of his shaft while feeling ecstasy pour onto you as his girth had ventured deeper when you rode the male. Victor could only hold onto your hips and guide you to the pace. Both of your voices went an octave higher as both of you made it through the whole lovemaking session, with the buildup of pleasure falling down upon both of you, as both you and Victor reached your climax with shaky breaths. You moved to sleep alongside the postman, slowly retracting yourself from his manhood. Closing your eyes, you felt Victor hold you close to his chest, before wandering to dreamland.