Andrew ✨ Y/n The Tailor

Slot 18 : Requested by: ricesuke
_

"Tired"

          It was like four in the morning, and you, being an early bird, had once again woke up an hour before the sun. Carefully, slipping past your bed, you make your bed, and ready yourself for the tiresome day. Sporting on a white prairie dress and a pink cardigan, like usual, you put your hair up in two braids, and brought your sewing kit.

           Thinking you were alone, you decided to toast yourself a bread with butter spread. Just as you walked to the kitchen, you were left surprised as your eyes found another figure in the dining table. It was the gravedigger, Andrew. "I didn't expect someone would be up, eheh," Andrew nervously laughed it up. "I didn't expect you to be here. Did you sleep at all?" Andrew stared, and looked away, not wanting to answer. "Oh dear, you should sleep," you rushed over to him. "Don't worry. I'm used to not sleeping at all."

          Andrew was stubborn, for sure, and frankly, you were quite worried. More survivors arrived to eat breakfast, which was toast with with egg and lettuce. He left earlier, leaving half a toast. "Is it just me or is Andrew a little off than usual?" Luca asked you, a hand on your shoulder. "I saw him when I woke up, and he wouldn't go to sleep no matter how much I told him to," you replied, stacking the plates to be taken to the kitchen sink. "I think the new hunter is about to make her debut. Everyone will have to join a match with her," that information alone made you sigh. "Don't worry too much. Fiona told us about her skills. All we have to do is figure how to dodge her."

          Next to your schedule was the main dish of your day, matches. Now, matches were tiring, and left your legs sore, and overall a terrifying and torturous exercise. Though hunters were your friends, there was no doubt that hunters were also your enemies. Today, however, seemed more tiring than usual as a new hunter had arrived, Galatea. Learning about her skills was a must, however. being new, she too has to learn everyone's moves, so a match with her is a must.

          Walking back to the manor after a match or four, you felt a little nauseous, being blown at least two times in a row. You decided to take a break. In the meantime, walking in the library, you find Aesop, asleep by the table of the library. You decided to sit on one of the lush sofas and began one of your favorite hobbies, crochet.

          As you took a break of all the matches, doing crochet in the library, the door opened, revealing an exhausted, and sleepy Andrew. "Andrew, you look tired," without a word, he walks over to you and sits beside you, ready to fall over to your shoulder. "I told you, you needed to sleep," you scolded, yet all you heard back was a small snore. Sighing, you decided to end your crocheting, using the newly-made blanket to both of your figures.

          Andrew's consciousness comes back as he feels warm and fluffy. Thinking that it was a pillow, he snuggles deeper to the sense of warmth. Suddenly, he felt movement as a hand hugs him back. Curiously, he opened his eyes, and found you, asleep. Flustered, he looked around the room, seeing that he was in the library. On both of you was a gray crocheted blanket. Andrew, who couldn't do anything continued to stay  immobile, when he hears a chuckle. Aesop was by the sofa with Joseph, photo in hand. Andrew snuggles closer to you, pulling the blanket over his head, hearing small laughs. Suddenly, he felt one small kiss by the forehead, and found you, gazing at him with a soft stare. "How was your sleep?" You whispered. "G-good. I feel refreshed," Andrew stuttered, making your grin wider. He looked cute, indeed.

            "We should be that lovey-dovey you know," Aesop looked disgusted. "I'd rather not."