Y/n The Novelist

This is my portrayal to Y/n, The novelist ^^

d r a b b l e s

"Fear"

          Ever since Y/n L/n, The novelist arrived, everyone had one single question; what was her fear? Someone, as intimidating as Y/n L/n, who has been the talk of the manor, surely must have had fears, despite being scary, even to certain hunters (Such as Leo, Jack and Luchino). Aesop and Victor, however knew exactly what it was, yet they wouldn't tell, and so, the manor has devised a plan. When you woke up, and did your daily routine, nothing was, in particular, odd and peculiar, and you went about your day as normal as it seems, however there was a rat problem in the manor, that everyone talked about. You had no problem as you had safely disposed if it, yourself, getting Emma's gratitude, as she sat on top of the dining table, scared. It looked like Freddy, which was the only reason you wanted to dispose of it. Duo hunters came by, knocking at your door, and you greeted it gracefully. Violetta and Smiley were double hunting you, yet you had both of them tired and stunned. "She's really not scared with both Violetta and Smiley hunting her down, huh?" Naib sweatdropped at the sight as he decodes. "Aren't you supposed to help her?" Aesop deadpanned. "It's part of the plan, shhh," Naib shushed. Everyone still managed to escape. As for Y/n, she was glaring at Naib the whole day. Next were several odd instances such as dolls in your room, blackouts, and thunder sounds, made by Luca. "Aesop," you whispered to Aesop who passed by your door. You urged him to come to your room. As he stepped in, he felt your hug, and instantly hugged back. "What is everyone doing?" You asked with confusion. "They wanted to know what you were afraid of. Sorry for not telling you sooner," he whispered. "It's fine, it's fine," you replied. You pulled him to bed to hug more. "You still don't trust them?" You shook your head. "It's fine. I know you're afraid of trusting someone. You can have me and Victor."

"Scary"

          You looked at the hunter before you, an incapacitated Aesop behind your figure, being healed by a half-down Victor. "Ah, I'm going to die, aren't I?" Jack thought to himself, chuckling at the thought of dying... for the second time. What exactly happened? Well, it was rather Jack getting pissed off and hitting Aesop when someone got embalmed near the gate to type in the password. He hit him more than usual. And well, you saw him... so. On your hand was a written exerpt that could stun the hunter. Before both of you could do a move, Aesop was finally able to move fast enough. "Good choice, hunter," you muttered before running away. Jack slid down on the wall, and held his undead heart. "I'm not supposed to be scared of a survivor, but she barks and bites," Jack mumbled. "I saw that," Smiley teased Jack. He uses his rocket to immediately rush to you, only to get stunned with a written excerpt glowing red. "Go to William and the others dear, and pry the dungeon open" you whispered to the two males, who ran off. You slowly looked at them with a small thin line on your lips. You started to magically kite the joker and the ripper, stunning Jack with an excerpt on a path, and stunning the clown with a pallet when he walked the other way. You placed another excerpt that glowed blue on front of them as they were stunned, and an excerpt that glowed green beside you. As Smiley destroys the pallet, you stepped on the green excerpt giving you a speed boost to knock off pallets everywhere, while pulling off your last glowing red exerpt in a different path. Now, the hunters were trapped with stun excerpts, and speed-decreasing excerpts. Smiley was sweating. "See?" Jack appeared. "D-did you just step on the blue page at the ground?" Joker inquired. "Oh god," Jack muttered to himself. You find the dungeon and escaped. In the hunters wing, many spectated, and felt pity. "You know that the match is bloody once she enters with the embalmer or the postman," Luchino mutters, remembering that one time you kept stunning him because the postman was incapacitated. "When will they nerf her?" "Actually she's already been nerfed, but her gameplay is so strong," Joseph informed. "She's just smart when it comes to her skills," he added. "Her intelligence are enough to intimidate both Jack and Smiley," Michiko stated. "And she only has three red excerpts, two green excerpts, and two blue excerpts," the hunters sighed. "When was the last time she lost?" Jack muttered. "Paganini and Ann duo battle," Violetta instantly replied. "Ah yes, the great Paganini and Ann duo battle. She was the last survivor, and the two were guarding the dungeon. She used up her excerpts," Mary reminisced. "That girl is no doubt, scarier than The Mind's Eye with a gun," Hastur stated. Everyone seemed to flinch about Helena with a gun. "Helena with a gun is scarier," the hunters replied. As for the survivor mansion, you were in bed, resting. "You saved us again," Victor signed, as he sat in your chair. "Anything for my dearies," you replied, chuckling. "We should be saving you. You've saved us so much. I wish we could help," you shushed both of them. "Your letters make me strong on ground when I kite. Everytime I get put to a rocket chair, you always seem to embalm me," you stated the times they have helped you, and by then, you were embraced by the two males. "I'm glad you're here with us," Aesop snuggled.