Luchino ✨ Y/n, The Jeweler

"Cute"

You continued to stare at a reflective gem that stuck out of the hunter's chair, confused, and somehow mesmerized. "Hey, Y/n," you snapped back your thoughts to see Norton. Beside you was the new survivor, Luca, and the forward, William. "You enjoying the new skin?" William laughed as he watched you sway your feet back and forth. It was cute. As for your new skin, it was called "White fairy." and comprises a cream, tiered, off-shoulder dress with laces, and ribbons. There were small cream leaves that outline the sleeves, which were cute in your opinion.

You were barefooted however, the skin gifted you a beautiful anklet of gold and emerald

You were barefooted however, the skin gifted you a beautiful anklet of gold and emerald. The emerald glowed, which made you happy to see from under the table as you swayed your feet back and forth.

On your hand was your trusty amulet, which for aesthetic, had become an intricate key with alexandrite gems that turn red depending on your skill

Not only that, your hair, which was usually h/c had become a platinum blonde, though kept in the same hairstyle

Not only that, your hair, which was usually h/c had become a platinum blonde, though kept in the same hairstyle. You were given a crown of raw quartz and it made you happy just looking at it.

Your eyes were much more different as it was now a light shade of (e/c) and every time you blink, you had sparkles going on

Your eyes were much more different as it was now a light shade of (e/c) and every time you blink, you had sparkles going on. It was adorable to the three survivors, but most importantly, the hunter was freaking out, though his exterior were calm and collected.

You hear the sound of shattering glass, and you knew, it was time to do your job as an assist and contain role.

Everyone was transported to the mines. You started to decode the nearest cipher and with ease, listening to the click of ciphers when William was seen getting hit. Luca had connected two ciphers, with his fast movements. You saw Norton near you and dangled your amulet in front of him. As it was green, Norton was now protected by the green jewel, rendering the jeweler in danger as the green jewel had given her the ability to take damage instead of Norton. "Why did you-" You continued to decipher when you heard the sounds of air whooshing. "Y/n! Run!" You immediately ran away as a reptilian stood in place of your former position. "Kya!" You squealed in shock. Luchino continued to chase you as you kited in a terribly bad place. As you were often in danger due to your job, you were a fast runner, and good for contain. You continued to guide the hunter away from your teammates to a place good for kiting. You started to juke the hunter as he was near and run around the location. You stunned he hunter with a pallet and with your amulet red, you decreased the hunter's speed for about 30%. As you dangled the amulet, you noticed crystals in his scales! Your eyes sparkled, however you were not fully distracted. You neared the hole to the mines, with a ladder, and pray that you get this right. You started to run in circles, hoping that Luchino would have a slip-up. He didn't, and instead jump to meet your demise... which he didn't, because he immediately jumped to Norton. "Ouch," you were one hit away from being incapacitated, however you continued your way back to where you were decoding. Luca was decoding down below, and William was above ground. After finishing your cipher, you decided to decode more. Suddenly, William was also incapacitated, and you were panicked. You started to head over to Norton to free him, when you saw a shadow near you. In instinct, you moved away to avoid Luchino and ran to another chair to save William.

"Y-you're interested in our teammate?" Norton asked as he struggled in his chair. "Her eyes sparkled when she saw me, and she was down when I tried to get you. It was weird, alright?" Luchino looked away from the tied up man. "Maybe it's because you're wearing that skin. She's a jeweler, you see?" Norton replied. "A jeweler?" Luchino had his hand on his chin. "Yes, and if I'm correct, her ability can protect me I exhange for her state. So, yes," Norton informed, when he found glowing gems coming to him. "And... she's coming to save me," At that point, you were there, running with a now-full life thanks to William. William went underground to decode while Luca had emerged from the ground to get to the other cipher. "If you want to talk to her, go ahead. She likes meeting hunters she's never played with," Norton said before his chair spun.

"A-ah. I was too late," you said with a pant, and a stutter. "H-hey," you flinched and looked at the hunter. It was a reptilian one, with crystals! Your eyes sparkled once again. "I haven't met you yet, have I?" You shook your head as seeing a reptilian hunter with crystal skin was new. "I'm Luchino. I get rarely picked at matches, so I guess you haven't seen me in my original skin," Luchino scratched the back of his head. "I'm Y/n, the jeweler," you introduced yourself with a smile. "I'd like to see your original skin sometime. Maybe let us hang out in the garden?" Luchino's tail swayed in excitement. You let out a giggle. "Sorry, it's my tail," Luchino chuckled. "I guess your excited? I am as excited as you. Maybe we can read some books about jewels!" You grinned. As Luchino was about to say something the alarm went off. "Ah! Sorry if I distracted you!" You bowed down in embarrassment and shame. "N-no. It's fine. I-i'm happy that I could meet you," Luchino replied, frantically. "Good. Now go on with your teammates," you smiled and ran off, not without giving a hug to the reptilian hunter. As you go on your merry way, Luchino blushed and hid his face on your arms.

"You worried me," William patted your head, careful not to mess up the crown. "It's fine! Luchino wanted to meet me, so we talked during the whole match," you replied with a small grin as your eyes sparkled. William looked away with a blush. "It seems to me that that big reptilian guy has a crush on you," Luca teased. "E-eh?" You blushed. "Don't say that, Nortie Nort-Nort might get jealous," William whisper-shouted at Luca. "Hm?" You moved your head to the side. "I think you have a crush on her too," Luca teased.

"You met the jeweler?" Jack teased the reptilian, who still had his face on his hand. "Very adorable, isn't she?" Xie Bian smiled, holding a mini version of the jeweler to Luchino. Miss Nightingale gifted the hunter's wing with an adorable Y/n mini after listening to their dining table conversations (in secret). "She's one of the smallest survivors I've ever come across," Fan Wujiu added. "You have to admit, she's adorable, brother," Xie Bian teased. "In your dreams," Fan Wujiu retorted. Luchino took the adorable mini jeweler and hugged it close to his chest. Mary, Michiko (and secretly Yidhra) 'awed' at the sight. "You have a date with her in the garden, don't you?" Luchino jumped. "Go and get her, my boy!" Jack clapped his hands as Luchino sped out to the garden.

-|-

I haven't explored the mines map yet but I'm asking my friend for assistance xD The only map I haven't explored are the asylum, the mines, and the eversleeping town. (mainly cus I only tried duo hunters 2 times and suck at it xD)