Cheshire Naib 🍋 Y/n

You're definitely older than the original Alice, okay? You're basically Kurt's sister, 2 years gap maybe? You're definitely younger than him, but idk, I can't find his age😂 BUT YOU'RE THE PROPER AGE FOR NAIB OKAY? 😂

Also THIS IS REALLY DETAILED AND ALL AND LEMON ALERT. ITS BAD FOR BABIES
_

"Lost"

          "Lost in a forest. For god's sake, why?!" You stomped in a pile of leaves, feeling antsy and anxious from your current situation. As you walked around the maze, you feel as if someone was watching you. Frightened, you look back, unaware of the cat paw that had taken hpld of your face. When you looked back, there was no one in front of you. "I swear! If you're a ghost, I will literally call the ghost busters!" You shivered, but continued your journey, lost, and astray from the path. Suddenly you feel as if someone held you by the waist, looking back, there was no one, but you felt heavy breathing by your neck. You looked back to your supposed direction, and there was no one. You felt a firm grab on your butt, and shivered. "B-brother?! Where are you?!" you continued to walk. You felt a hand on your lower part, caressing the sensitive area. You fell to the forest soil out of surprise. "Come out!" You screamed to no one in particular.

          Suddenly, blue mist appeared in the air, and around you it went, until it had formed a male with cat-like eyes, and blue eccentric hair, wearing a noble-like outfit. What looked much more odd than his appearance were the cat ears on his head, the blue tail that sways, and his mad-looking grin. He was in a crawling position, with blue smoke that surrounded him. He roared with laughter as he appeared in front of you. "Now that was hilarious," He spoke, as if he was taunting you. "That's not funny at all!" He revolved around your figure, walking like a cat, as if he was checking you out. "I've never seen you around before. You must be... Alice?" Your cheeks puffed. "I'm Y/n, not Alice," Suddenly, your cheeks were taken hold. "Ah yes, that face is adorable, Alice." Your cheeks were red because of his pinch, and your anger. "Anyways, will you help me? My brother's looking for me, and I can't worry him!" You asked distressed. "Brother... brother... Oh yes, the other Alice with the bag and a book?" You nodded vigorously. "Well, well, well, he's passed by here a while ago. He's probably by the Queen's castle by now, fufufu," The cheshire cat giggled. "Can you take me there, please?" The blue cat made a thinking gesture, paw on chin. "And what will I get in exchange for that?" You looked at the man with a desperate face. The cheshire seemed to lick his lips before disappearing. Suddenly, you feel a paw on your inner thighs and another paw where your chest would be. You were in between his legs. You could feel different intricate emblems pressed onto your back, and his heavy breathing by your neck. "An odd guy like that man Alice wouldn't mind if I..." He moves his hands closer to your area. "ravish his cute sister, would he?" And thus, the cat started to kiss and bite on your neck as you gasped in shocked, unable to process your situation. The hand on your thigh moved closer and closer to your area, setting aside the white puffy shorts as the paw pressed against your cherry. The weird texture of fur felt undeniably good, but you would hate to admit it. "W-will you- ah- help me find my brother a-after this?" You stuttered as the cheshire found your sweet spot. "Shhh, don't worry. We'll find your brother after my snack," you blushed at the cheshire cat's remark. "I don't normally change to human fingers, but I'll let this slide," He smirks, and thrusts in one fingers, which made you gasp. His other hand, now human, thrusted the middle and index finger to your lips, and he whispered you to suck them. You obliged as you silenced yourself with the sound of his fingers getting wet, and the squelching in your lower part. "On my lap," he orders, and you obliged as you were being fingered on both ends. Subconsciously, you started to grind, making the cat smirk, "And I thought you were an innocent little Alice? Guess I'm wrong," and he laughed. You whined in response. "But you aren't an innocent little Alice are you? You're a dirty little wanderer, Alice," He started to thrust in to your cherry harder with his fingers, and you felt like putty in his care. Drool escaped from your lips as your eyes rolled back to your head. The cheshire cat smirked and continued his playtime, creating more hickeys and lovebites from behind. "You seem to be enjoying this, Alice. It looks like you'd rather be doing this much longer than intended. Do you like what I'm doing to you?" You nodded vigorously with a strangled moan. Your puffs of breath became much more faster and heavier as your legs shivered at the overwhelming feeling of his hands, pushing in and out. You felt high.

            "I-I'm c-" The cheshire stops his movements on your flower, making your eyes widen as the gesture made you want more. "How cute, Missy wants to come," The cheshire snickered at your desperate face. "Do you want to come as I continue to push in and out of your cherry, your mouth wide, and eyes rolled back to your head?" You felt something gush beneath you, and you came from words alone. "That face! That's exactly what I'm looking for! Your erotic face," The cheshire smirked at your fidgeting figure. "How about I..." You feel a small and soft rod, and widened your eyes, as his tail started to pleasure you with a few flicks, that felt like kitty licks. You were too sensitive and tried to claw to his arms. Suddenly, you felt your buttons opening as the cat goes under the bra you wore, and gave overwhelming touches to your sensitive bud and then and there you-

           You hear Martha shout, "GOOD MORNING!" And you instantly paled. You felt shuffling beside you and see your boyfriend, Naib. He suddenly hugged you and you felt something... on the lower part of your body, the same part that was stimulated in your wet fantasy. "You were moaning, whimpering, and almost screamed you're coming, fufufu," Naib smirked. "Tell me, what were you dreaming about?" He locks you in his embrace. "I-... I dreamt about getting lost in the forest, wearing a blue dress like the Alice in Wonderland thing and I saw--" You took a small time to process. "That was your cheshire skin! Uh- yeah- The cheshire pleasured me in m-my dream, t-that's why," You blushed a bright red. "I see... since we're in this predicament... might as well continue your wonderful dream, right?" Naib smirked, making you bright red. "Won't Martha be angry?" He shushed you with a kiss as he holds a card in his hand. It was his Cheshire skin. He starts to change to his skin in front of you. "She won't be able to come in, but we'll have to keep quiet or else she'll hear your whimpering moans," Naib smirked as your eyes shaped to hearts. "Now dearie, won't you narrate to me your wonderful fantasy about me from the start?"