Hastur 🍋 Y/n

Ahahaha... I have done it.
I feel bad, especially during NoNutNovember, but shHHhhh
AGAIN THIS IS BAD FOR BABIES, please don't read this if you hate the thought of tentacles 🐙 uhhh doing bad stuff...
_
"You Have My Blessings"

          It was... technically your fault that you were in this predicament. I mean... You were the one who offered it... well... You couldn't bear to lose anymore games. Everyone has been on edge for the last couple of weeks, even you. So, being a follower of Hastur (despite your reluctance to mingle with those of which you've shared the same religion), you had prayed, until that one night where your prayers were answered... with a very different approach.

          You felt the tentacles roam around as you released a shaky sigh, hands trapped by familiar tentacles that came from the god himself, who watched your predicaments with an amused expression; not that you could see it. Tendrils also held on to your legs to separate, allowing other arms to probe your figure with curiosity without any obstacle. You felt a tendril slide past your undergarments, where it started to play with your strawberry and another plays with the clothed bud on your chest. The pleasure was overwhelming, as you were doing it with someone, let alone a god, with tentacles. It even made you, a little more... wet, knowing that he had all the arms he need to capture you in such a way where even you couldn't bring yourself to utter words, knowing that if he sped up, you would climax so easily. Just as you were stuck in ecstasy, you felt a tendril enter, and you felt it deep within, that it felt agonizing, yet pleasureable. Hastur says nothing, however, he reads your mind, and acts on whatever you plead. The tendril started to move at a mellow pace, and you felt pleasure running down your spine as the tentacle on your chest started to use its suction cups. You cried out in pleasure as the pace quickens.

          "I heard your prayers, mortal, and I'm quite intrigued that you would sacrifice anything for a victory," Hastur's voice enters your mind, waking you. "If you come by the Hunter's side, at Room XX, you will surely find my blessings, with a cause."

          So, you followed his instructions, leading you to your situation, tendrils giving you the pleasure that not anyone can give. Your moans and groans were such music in Hastur's ears that he had neared you to his figure, dropping you over his seated figure, but the tentacles continued to service you. "For a mortal, who became my believer since birth, you are sacrificing just to gain victory from a match. For a mortal, who had faith in me, you are letting me listen to your voice, that somehow overthrows any siren." You came, yet the tentacles did not stop. "And, oh my. You've been making oceans ever since you've arrived in my humble property," Hastur whispered as your moans amplify, the harder the tendril would penetrate against you. You feel another tendril enter, and you hitched, making Hastur chuckle. "What a good believer you are. You have my blessings," Hastur whispers. Her eyes started to take form of a heart as his treatment continued on for hours.

          "Well then, I shall become friendly for your... 'friends'," Hastur exited the room as an unconscious Y/n laid on his bed, her naked figure covered with enough sheets to keep her warm.