Wu Chang 💀 Y/n The Chocolatier

We have a bunch of Naib, but it will end with Mr. Yandere baby.
__
"My Turn." - requested by huyentrn69

This one is... a weird kind of concept, and idk. It hits right.
__

          You looked at the sky with a gentle gaze. Ah, fall; it was always fun to watch the leaves sway. Just then, you see a maple leaf drop by, sitting at your table. You see Naib drop by the gardens. He looks at you with a small frown, confusing you. "You'll catch a cold in here," taking of his green hood, he then drapes it over you. "Th-thank you," he looks away with a blush, "I-it's nothing. I just think you having a cold would be bad for m-matches!" You continued to smile, knowing of his tendencies to mask the affection. "Indeed. It'd be bad for me to have colds during the matches. A match in Leo's Memory is enough to give me a fever after all," you chuckled, remembering the time where Emily had to take care of you, while Naib was panicking. Ah... good times. Despite Naib's desire to eat the handmade chocolates on the white table, his attention diverts to his lover. Naib stands up, and walks over to you. You held a book, and had reading glasses on your face. He found it cute. Lifting your chin, you were met with his blushing face. "You look cute with glasses," he complimented as you smiled back. He once again looked away, knowing well that you would comment about that small gesture of affection. Standing, you excitedly held out your glasses, "Wanna try them? I think you'd look cute too!" You shoved your glasses to the mercenary, who looked at you with a small glare whilst putting it on. His vision felt a little wonky. "You look cute! I like it!" You complimented, using the same tactic to (lift/push) his face (up/down). While off guard, you sneaked a little kiss, and smiled as Naib's face looked red. "Y/NNNNNNNN!" He chased after you as you laughed, running around the garden.

"Oh brother," from another room, a tall man with long braided white hair watched the two survivors playing by the garden, a look of dismay etched onto his two-toned face. "How filthy she looks with that man," Xie Bian's eyes narrow at the sight of your bright smile. You were a poem filled to the brim with aureate words, and your face was that of a sun, that Xie Bian found eumoirous. Your voice was that of a bell that chimes; a fruity tone. Yet out of all the residents of this manor, you chose the rude and cold-hearted mercenary. What was more irritating was the fact that it had been the news around the manor that you and Naib were together. Xie Bian found himself growling when you kissed the unsuspecting mercenary by the lips. "Oi brother, you're acting like a dog," Fan Wujiu's voice snapped the white guard out of his thoughts. "Yes... dogs growl; when they feel threatened, they do... Won't you feel the same if Y/n loved someone else?" Ah yes, as much as Fan Wujiu hate to admit it, he had grown to love you just as much as Xie Bian did. "I guess you're right, brother." The white guard turned his back on the window.

"Y/n," you looked back to the garden, seeing Margaretha, "It's your turn to do 8v2." Naib looks at you with a small frown. "Stay safe, alright?" Naib holds your hands, enclosed in his larger ones. "Don't worry. What could go wrong?" Embracing you, he whispered, "Anything could go wrong in a match." With a soft kiss at your forehead, he waves at your fleeting figure. Then, he sighs, "Maybe I should've gone with her." Remembering a recent conversation with the seer, he began to run to Martha, who eyes him skeptically. "Hey, uh, I know that I shouldn't be asking but is there someone I could... replace?" Naib asks with a slightly frantic tone, that Martha could notice. "And why is that, Subedar? Have faith in your girl," Martha replies with his question, leaving him lost. "But-" Martha closes the door to the matchroom. "Don't worry, Naib. Eli is with her. He can protect her," Naib reassures himself, however Eli's predictions are often precise and the chances of it not happening are bleak.

"Y/n is loved isn't she?" Eli starts with a conversation, making Naib's eyes slightly narrow. "However, I have come to tell you to protect her," Naib frowns, "And why is that?"
"The Black and White guards are after your lover, I believe," Eli replies. "Did you see them all with your seer abilities?" Naib asks skeptically. "I did," Eli replies. Naib never thought the seer would see the vision of you in danger. "I will not let her out of my sight then," Naib clenched his fists.