Luca 🍋 M/n, The Caretaker

M/n! Could it be
A MALE READER LEMON~

Luca is bottom in here. He just radiates power bottom, buuut imma write him based on what I conceptualized www
____

Dinner was abundant, and you were happily walking to your room when someone stops you in your tracks.

"Well, hello there Luca," you greeted, walking to him when Luca traps you to a wall, near your bedroom door. "Luca, is something wrong?" you asked petting his head when his face neared your ear to lick the lobe. "M/n," he called with a honey-like voice. "Yes?" You continued with a gentle smile. "What's with that smile? Aren't you flustered?" He asked with a smirk, his face nearing your lips. "I am thankful for your rather weird advances, but I am quite unsatisfied with our roles," you chuckled. "What do you mean?" Luca asked in confusion. You wrapped your hands around his neck, opening the bedroom door, and shutting it quick with Luca's body, seated at the floor, as you straddled him, hand trapping him to the door. "I see... I am quite flexible," his normal voice dissipated to a whisper, as he wrapped his arms around your neck to kiss you.

You continued to dominate him. Your kiss had escalated with a flick of a tongue at his lips, as he gently let in your tongue, that searched every nook and cranny. Your hand reached his hair, letting his locks fall to his face. Your tongues battled, howeber you were the victor (no), as Luca grew submissive, even with the electricity by Luca's side, you were like wood, an insulator, and you were unfazed with the electricity of his tongue.

You lifted his shirt up, revealing his perked buds. Your lips trailed to his neck, biting the skin, and sucking it gently as your hands played with his erect buds. "A-ah, that feels w-eird, M-m/n," Luca moaned out, his hand by his mouth. "Shhh, someone might be by the door," you chuckled, as you continued to fiddle with his buds, making him jitter. "T-then take m-me to your b-bed, and d-do me there," Luca stuttered with a whine to his voice. "As you wish," you whispered to him, carrying him like a child to your bed.

You sat on your bed, Luca on your lap as he continued to kiss you. You fiddled with his belt, opening his jeans and gently prying them off. Luca helped you remove his pants. Only his boxer briefs remained. It was semi-hard, you noticed. You started to play with his tip, watching him moan out your name, hands wrapped around your neck. You had a mischievous idea, tugging the ribbon on your neck, which served as a choker, and tying his hands. You continued to play with his length, that grew hard from your touches, while you sucked on his supple bud, listening to his moans. "I-if you play with me more... I might c-cum," Luca whispered, breathily. "Shall I get to the main course, then?" Luca vigorously nodded.

You unhooked Luca's hands from you, whispering a "play with yourself while I strip," and he obliged, removing his last layer of clothing, moaning your name with every stroke. You removed your apron, and your long sleeves with no difficulty, removing your trousers with no difficulty, and watching Luca's eyes widen at your length. You chuckled at his expression.

"Will you let me suck you," was his first comment. "Of course," you whispered with a gentle smile. He crawls to your seated figure, face nearing your groin as he blew hot breaths before starting with a kiss to the tip. "Ah, so gentle," you groaned with a smile, watching him suck the tip, licking the skin, before he licked the sides of the stick. He then started to take you whole, making you groan at the feeling of your girth taken by the "prisoner". "Shall I make you cum, Daddy?" you smirked at the nickname, "No. I want to cum in you, my little one," you replied with a dark tone. Luca seemed to get surprised until he smirked as well, resuming to his duties. What made you intrigued was the fact that he hadn't gagged at the whole length in his mouth. "You're quite cute like this," you smirked brushing his hair off his face. He removes the girth from his mouth, saliva connecting the tip and his lips. Luca gently kissed the tip once again, until he was being lifted onto your desk, which was empty. Only your diary remains, which was inside a drawer.

"Bend," you instructed him, and he bend over. You sat on your chair, lube on hand as you laid a small kiss on his hole. He seemed to flinch, making you chuckle. You rubbed your fingers with the strawberry-scented lube, pushing onto his hole. "A-ah, Daddy. Your hands are so cold," Luca moaned out as you rubbed onto his walls. You continued to thrust your one finger, entering another digit after a few more thrusts. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, D-daddy- ah, you're stretching me!" Luca whimpered in pleasure as you made a scissoring motion. "A daddy kink. You're so cute, Luca," you chuckled as you pushed another digit in. He moaned out a "Daddy~" as you thrusted in and out. Before he could climax, you stopped thrusting your fingers, standing up from your chair, positioning your length to his hole.

"I'm coming in, dear," you whispered as you entered him, watching him gasp, and writhe in pain and pleasure. Your hands remained on his hips as he gets used to your member in him. The pleasure then floods him, and he moaned out a "thrust into me, daddy." You started to thrust in and out of him, causing him to moan loud. The sounds of squelching could be heard as you thrusted, along with your groans and his moans. Your hands moving to his shoulders as you pulled him to you, so that you sat on the chair, and him moving. He got the messaged and started to move as you gripped his own stick, while one of your hands move to his mouth, to which he sucked. He lifts himself up and down, moans spewing from his lips. He was also drooling from your hand rummaging his mouth. You then carried him to your bed, him facing you as you pummeled to him over and over, harshly. He let out a choked moan, as he pulled you to kiss him, tongues fighting.

"Cummingcummingcummingcumming!" Luca repeated after a few minutes, his juices splattered on your chest. You, kept thrusting, however, making him moan out a "D-daddy!" You stuck his tongue on his mouth to kiss him more as you thrusted more and more to him. "T-there! A-ah. I'm gonna cum again, Daddy!" You groaned more with a "I'm close." "Yes Daddy, c-cum in me, M/n, daddy!" And then let out his juices, as Luca came once more with a big moan from his lips. you continued to rock him to bring down your high. You untied the ribbon that binded his arms together. "Good boy," you whispered to his ear, slowly taking out your cock from his hole. "I hope you enjoyed, love," you smiled pecking his forehead as he snuggled to you.

B O N U S

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Eli walked out of his room, walking to the library. "You heard them too?" He looked down to see a pink cat named Nyao, who stayed in Eli's lap. That means Vera was also here. "They're so loud," Vera chuckled. "Indeed," Eli chuckled.

____
I mained Vera when all the characters are free soooo

Yepp imma go buy her when I hab enough