Eli ❇ Y/n, The Bard

I love Takayan so much so here's Toy ^-^

So. I need Eli. And I want a small angst to fluff. Also. That angst messed us up, so why not make an alternative to ease our hearts. Not only is that comforting, but the disadvantage is that someone will have to go nyoom away from Eli's life 👀... ya know who
__________
"I'll take care of you this time"

So what if the bard didn't die? What if you and Eli actually lived haopily ever after? What would life be when the vision inside your head wasn't exactly what you dreamed it to be

After the unhealthy sleep schedule full of meaningless whispers and cold-hearted visions, you made your way out of the manor, everyone connected to each other seemingly disappears, threads cut. That was the same for you. You walked back to your life of misery, a miserable poet, a disheartened bard. What a bad impression... You didn't care.

You watched as everyday became all shades of gray. The emotion you felt in that manor... stayed in the manor. The poems that you made were masterpieces, made without thought, made with what you felt in the manor. That manor... was a roller coaster ride. That manor was your source of happiness, sadness, anger, anxiety, and any other emotion that you forgotten to feel. Being back to your life as a lone wolf of a bard, forced to exchange vows with the man you don't know existed... you asked yourself, "What if you just killed them all instead."

You sighed as you washed off the evidence. Your aunt and your husband disposed off. You will be sending his ring and your ring to the pawnshop, retrieving of the little of the funds taken from your hardship for a wedding you despised. You never thought you'd kill anyone, let alone your aunt and husband, but either way, you were shaken with fear of that one little fact. What would the people say?

As for Eli? Well, it was a surprise. He walked through the rain, his cloth dampening. That vision just before he left the manor for good... it wasn't a hallucination... it had become a reality and he was too stubborn to see the truth. Gertrude was with another man, unable to wait for the man she shared a kiss with, the man she was soon-to-be wedded with. Eli felt the world came crashing down upon his shoulders as he ran, and ran, and ran. The money that he promised to support the both of them were now just for him and Brooke.

He slides down the dirty walls of the alleyway under the rain, his owl keeping him warm, and comforting his broken heart. He cried... and cried... and cried... and then, he felt the rain stop.

Eli looked up to see a small lady of mere sixteen, an umbrella in hand. "Mister? Are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, pink eyes glossing. "A- yes I am. Don't mind about me," he replied timidly. "But sir. You're wet! Maybe I can help you!" And that was when he started living under the roof with the kindhearted Ailuro (:3)

Ailuro was a quirky poet, and a bard of many writings. Not only that, she had many connections. Though she didn't have a big manor like the Oletus, he was still content with the shelter of her warm home. She knew many bards and poets of different ages, how she was given the privilege to meet one of the famous bards of England.

As breakfast ensues, a vision suddenly washed over Eli's eyes...

A vision of a girl with the brightest of e/c eyes, and the softest of s/c, blushed at the cheeks, with hair of h/c gossamer strings-

Eli gasped, alerting Ailuro. "Are you okay?" She panicked. "Yes I am. Thank you," Eli replied after a few moments. "You can rest for a while if you want to. I'll clean the dishes," Ailuro grinned. "Rest well, okay? Don't strain yourself," She sang.

Eli stayed in his bed, thinking of that appearance. Of course! He face-palmed himself. How could he out of everyone forget you?! The effort you put to matches can never be weighed with a normal weighing scale. He remembered that night, that specific night, when you confessed your love to him wholeheartedly... and he rejected. He slept through the night,

That morning, when he woke up he found a chatter from outside. Curiously, he walked out of the door, seeing Ailuro and... that girl. "You're awake! This is Y/n, one of the greatest poets I've ever seen!" Eli looks widely to Y/n, as she looks back at him, wide-eyed. "Long time no see," Eli grinned.

"Long time... no see," you grinned, tears pricking your eyes. "Y/n?" Ailuro called. "I'll leave you two to talk," she left the room with the tea, and settled to washing the dishes instead. "I- I never thought I'd see you, especially in the same roof as my trainee's," Y/n rubbed her arms together. It was one of the things Y/n do when she's nervous, and Eli noticed. "Weren't you supposed to... you know... be with your fiance?" Eli flinched at how foreign you sounded. It was like the emotions just drop dead fast. "I guess waiting wasn't always her forte..." You had an 'o' on your lips. "I'm sorry for... that night-" you shushed him, and break out a small grin... if only it was a grin of genuineness. "It's fine. I'm okay now," you replied. "I might have been... kinda salty, maybe even a little edgy about that, but I'm fine," you smiled. "You're smile says that you aren't," Eli frowns. "If I knew that she would do this to me... I should have-" Eli hiccuped as his cloth dampened. You continued to stare as he wet his cloth, crying as the tears flow down. "I-I would have accepted your confession," Eli murmured. "I was just scared... how you managed to capture my heart... that I rejected you," Eli whispers. "I'm sorry, but... not now can I accept the fact that you love me. I'm afraid... we'll need a few more catching up," you replied with a soft grin as your tears flood your eyes. "You did me like this. I was so sad!" You whined as you slid to the floor with him. Both of you hugged each other, his hands by your midback, and yours by his. "We can do this. I promise that I'll take care of you, your feelings, your heart, and everything. I'll make sure to bring back the real you," Eli murmurs as he kissed the corner of your eyes.

Ailuro smiles as she finishes her last plate, tucking a piece of pink hair behind her ears as she puts on a masquerade mask. "Miss Nightingale, just as you said, they do have great chemistry," she smirked, a cat grin as she ran away, turning to a pink cat in the process.