Mike ✨ Y/n, the Gemini

"Aching"

          You continued your merry way in a yellow sweatshirt, black tights, and a pair of combat boots that clicked with every step as you trudged in the midst of the cold night. Chilly was the weather as you continue to rub yourself for warmth, despite the rather cozy clothing you had.
You, Y/n, are given the title of "The Gemini" after having a case of Multiple Personalities Disorder, which gifted you, M/n, your other half. M/n was a male, who was quite athletic, a reason why you were quite fit and toned. While you were friends with Victor, Aesop, and Tracy, he was friends with Norton, Mike, and Naib. Both of you were great friends with Eli and Martha, and hated Freddy, and Kreacher, though. You also had images in your head in what you think M/n would look like, and you knew for a fact that he was muscular, a strawberry-shaped male with a prideful smile.

          Back to the reason why "you" were awake, M/n had decided to exercise in the middle of the night. Any reason? Nothing much, just athletic energy raging through him. As he did his routine, pushups, squats and sit ups, the door opened, shocking him. "Y/n?" Mike's sleepy voice called out. "It's M/n," you replied finishing your fiftieth pushup. "It's twelve in the morning. You shouldn't be out late. Y/n's gonna scold you for making her feel tired in the morning," Mike said, walking over to the man in his nightwear. He also has a bear with him. How cute, he was as childish as M/n, but he still managed to act like his mother. "Now go and change, alright?" Mike lead the sweaty female to change, and handed the girl cute pajamas with sheep prints. It was very fluffy too, might I add. As Mike waited, he hears a painful groan after five minutes. "M/n, my legs hurt," you groaned out. "I'm sorry about that. I found him working out and told him to sleep," Mike replied from the other side. "M-Mike?" You asked with exhaustion laced in your voice. "Yup! It's me!" Mike replied, ecstatic. "I think I might need your help," you replied.

          You were in a towel, dried up, being carried by the acrobat. You wrapped the towel yourself as you kneeled on wobbly legs. The nightshirt have already been placed, but you left your towel covering your bottoms.

          He gently laid you down, and looked away as you wore your pj's, a blush on his face. "Done," you called out to the acrobat. "Thank you, again, for putting M/n to sleep. If you hadn't, I would've been bedridden for the whole day," you warmly smiled at the acrobat, who seemed starstruck.

           "Is there something wrong?" You asked the male before you, when you felt hands that snake around your upper back and head.

          Mike pulled you to his chest, and murmured, "You're so cute. I couldn't resist hugging you." You blushed and looked away, but Mike suddenly pulled you to lay down with him. "I hope you don't mind me staying with you. After all, sleeping together is better than sleeping alone," Mike mused. You blushed and replied, "I guess so." He tangled his legs around yours, and held you by the waist, his other hand wrapped around your upper back, lucking you near his chest. "Good night, Mike," you whispered, closing your eyes.

          "Good night, Y/n... I love you," Mike replied, kissing your forehead before laying his head on top of yours. You smiled at the last sentence and snuggled further to his chest.

-B O N U S-

          "Mike, please get Emily. I need liniments again," you said to the male, who was still hugging you. "Everything is painful," you added. "MIIIIIIIKE," you called out the laughing acrobat. "Let me stay like this. It's still chilly, and I wanna hug you," Mike cuddled up more. "AESOOOOP!" You called, knowing well that he was just beside your room. He appeared, almost immediately. "Please get Emily, tell her, my muscles are aching, and I'm dying from this boy's arms," Aesop nodded with a 'pft' and walked away.