Wu Chang 🍋 Y/n, The Manga Artist

It's a fluff that transitions to lemon :)
Also I had to search so many things like "Romantic scents" and "Flower bath combinations" for this xD
enjoy :)

Here we have a different AU, aaaand we're using their skins btw because damn, their Chinatown skins are
h a w t.
__________
Slot 8: "Sensual": requested by shplonk

        You breathed in slowly...

as you completed your task for the night, making dinner. On the round table was garlic sesame chicken with soy sauce, garlic and honey. On the side, you've also made steamed Cha Siu Bao, or Barbecue Pork buns, and lastly oolong tea, as you knew they would be tired. You were awaiting for two certain people to go home from work, as you wanted to talk to them, and maybe... go to the next level of the relationship. You were a manga artist, and they were guards of a rich casino, and so your schedules were often busy, but every night was a feast, especially as you made one of the best dinner (as said by Fan Wujiu), and knew your bath herbs and flowers (as said by Xie Bian).

          You hear the sounds of the engine by the road, and immediately knew it was them.

You breathed in slowly...

And there they were, Xie Bian and Fan Wujiu. "Honey, we're home," the two announced as they remove their shoes, laying their umbrella by the side. Immediately, you dashed to the brothers, hugging their torsos as they patted your head. "Welcome back! I-uhh made dinner," you shyly pecked them by the cheeks as they smiled brighter. "Oh! Thank you so much!" Xie Bian clasped his hands together, closing his red eyes to a grin. "Y-you didn't have too. I-it's nine in the evening after all," Fan Wujiu muttered as he was flustered, his green eyes looking away from your form. Xie Bian jabbed him by the shoulder as you lead them to the dining room. The two gasped, "Cha siu bao, and chicken?!" The two grinned in excitement. "Yup! I hope both of you like it!" You grinned at them like an angel. They could even see a flowery aura coming out of you. They started to dig in and their eyes gained sparkles. "It's so delicious!" The two exclaimed. "I-i'm glad both of you like it!" You let out a soft giggle. "Like it? We love it!" Fan Wujiu replied with a happy face as both continued to stuff their face. You internally cried, "How the hell do I tell them that I want to do it? They look like babies!" You mentally slapped yourself. "Y/n, aah~" Xie Bian held a spoonful of chicken as you opened your mouth to let the chicken in. They were right. It did taste good. "See?" They chuckled at your face, which lit up from the taste. "Even the blend is good. You always make food much more delicious than any five-star restaurant," Fan Wujiu said as he sipped his tea. "I-i'm flattered," you hid your face with your hands. "You're so cute," Xie Bian hugged you by the side, watching your form snuggle more to avoid them from seeing your red face even further. "Oe! Let me hug her too!" Fan Wujiu pouted as he hugged you by the waist.  "Her face got redder," Xie Bian let out a laugh. The two retracted to avoid you from fainting from embarrassment, and watched as your red face faded to that of soft pink by the cheeks.

You breathed in slowly...

"U-uhm, I... actually, I wanted to ask you if... uhhh..." you started to sweat. "Wanted toooo?" Fan Wujiu asked, urging you to say your next words. "Uhhh.." your face grew red once again. "Ah, your face is red. Don't worry. We're all ears," Xie Bian encouraged you. "I-i... I'm r-ready to go the next level of this r-relationship," you covered your face and immediately added, "I-it's okay if you don't want to- uhhh considering our busy schedules and all. I understand." The two brothers looked at each other and walked to either side of you. They lower their head so that their mouths were aligned with your ears and both whispered, "It's alright," in a loving voice. "Since you've done such a wonderful dinner as always, let me wash the dishes for you," Fan Wujiu pecked you by the cheeks. Xie Bian then said, "And since I know how you've been stuck sketching that manga, let me give you a warm bath."