Norton 💦 Y/n

"Goodbye" —The song's name is Magnet, but I just placed it there cuz me likey.

Also, sorry for shtting on your favorite character.
_______

          Norton will always remember the way your body feels, even as you have been whisked away by someone who can make you much more happy. All the nights where your tears landed on his chest will forever be missed, along with your cries of pleasure, your soft figure cuddling him back, your lips when they quiver at each peck, everything. He knew very well that the end would arrive, where you'd find another guy, and he wished he was so ready. He didn't expect it to be today, and didn't expect it to be Victor who would claim you. You seemed so happy as you gave him one last kiss...

          "You idiot. I should be happy for her, shouldn't I? W-why am I crying?" Norton stifled as his tears fall like a waterfall. He knew it. He should have confessed to you that night. He should have said that he loved you, instead of engaging in acts out of desperation. He felt obliged to feel happy as you carefully slipped out of his grasp like air, and moved on your life. What about Norton? What about the man you've talked to wasted? What about the man who you used as your teddy bear at night? What about the man who made you insane when he would make you see stars?

           What was left of that was nothing but a fragment. He wished he could move on just as you did, but he had no one to hold onto. He couldn't hold you like how you held onto him when you were in pain.

            So he wasted his life drinking in the same bar where everything started. Suddenly, Norton hears the door open, yet he couldn't care to check who, in such a hurry, would be hastily walking to the bar. "Hey," Norton looked at his side, seeing familiar h/c hair... h/c?

           "Y/n?" Norton croaked out as you sat next to him in a bar. "Come on, cheer up. You're not normally like this when we drink," You smiled as you ruffled his hair. "How's your new boyfriend? Treating you well?" He asked as you sighed, ordering your usual alcoholic drink. "Ah, we're doing well." Norton smiled, "Didn't you want to have a boyfriend? I expected a much more bubbly answer than that." You played with your drink, "Well he's been very protective of me, and quite frankly, a bit clingy," You sipped the alcohol. "Oh, the possessive type," Norton hummed. "I actually slipped out because he wouldn't let me drink in the bar," you sighed. "I didn't expect Victor to be that possessive," Norton commented.

          "So... What do you plan on doing?" You shrugged, continuing to drink, yet another bottle. "Maybe waste my life away, drink more, live more. This bar is honestly a safe haven for me as of this point." True, Oletus bar was always a hangout for rather various people. Ever heard of two nuns drinking wine (Fiona and Patricia respectively)? "Or maybe we can go back to what we were before? Well, not like the same as before, but maybe with romantic feelings?" Norton suggested, which sounded more like a question. "Did you miss me?" You chuckled as you played with your drink. "That's cute. As much as I want to stay like that with you, you know we can't," Norton furrowed his brows. "Why? Why can't we be like that?" You replied, "Victor wanted us to move somewhere else... Glasgow, I think." Norton hung his head in sadness. "Can't you just break up? I... I wanted you... for so long. I-," Tears started to fall from Norton's eyes. "I loved you... ever since we had our first drink," You sighed, and caressed his cheeks, though your last message was but a final "Goodbye,"