Jose ✨ Y/n The Gumologist

"Noticed"

          After a victorious match in an 8v2 concerning Antonio and Jack, you ran to your room after getting patched up as the others began to drink. You, Y/n, are a gumologist, and as your career says, you taste gum for a living. I know. As for your skill, you have the ability to encase yourself in a bubble which can be broken by any interference, that includes stunning, decoding, and rescuing. You can only bring three gums in matches, two of which are normal, and the other which can take the hit of the hunter for two times before it breaks. Some say that your job is ridiculous, but hey, you're earning. That's what matters, right?

          You kept in your room, reading books, and enjoying a fresh cup of warm honey milk tea when the door slams open, making you flinch. Jose stumbles to your room with a heavy blush and a drunken look, making you sigh. There was indeed an event, and you have been avoiding the events at all costs. Maybe it was because Demi somehow manages to slip in a liquor or two during a victorious celebration. This was a normal occurrence, especially for you, as many had slam your door open, drunk, and even slept in your bed (you're biased though, and you never let Kreacher, Freddy, and Kevin in your room). In the end, they'd wake up. shaken up, but otherwise, thankful that they were with you and not someone else. You were the most trusted person in the manor after Emily, and a kind-hearted one too.  Tonight, Jose had managed to slip in to your bed, hugging you by the lower back, and laying his head by your chest. "Jose?" You called out of shock. After a few minutes of processing, you started to hug back, rubbing his back. You swiftly untie his hair to comb through his brown locks. His eyes were closed as he felt the warmth growing brighter. "White... roses," he murmurs as he takes in your scent, making you blush and smile.

          While he was by your chest, listening to your heart, you laid at the bed, wide-eyed with a gentle smile and a blush as you patted him. Gently, you pushed him away. "Change clothes first. I'll hug you when you change," you chuckled as you said so, watching as the first officer stumbles out of the room in a trance from the liquor.

          For a few seconds, he had come back in his Pj's, which were messily placed, and some buttons were out of place. You chuckled, and knelt before him, who stood by your bed. You fixed his buttons as he crawls to bed with you, holding you by the waist and listening to your raging heartbeat. No lie, you were enjoying the affectionate Jose and his warm hug. Soon, he was out like a light.

          "Hey," Jose hears an angelic voice whisper. He opens his eyes as an upcoming headache cages in his brain, making him groan. The ceiling was cream, and so were the walls. He also smelled the scent of mild berries and strawberries. On the corner of his eye, you stood by the bed, a tray of avocado toast in a cute little plate and warm honey milk tea. There was also a small bowl of pain killers. "Morning," you grinned gently at him, slowly admiring the man by your bed with the sun shining on his face. He too as been staring at you as the sun had outlined your figure, and made you an angel from the heavens. Both if you were blushing, for sure. "Uhh. good morning, good morning," he greeted back after realizing that he had been staring at you for a long time. "You were quite drunk last night to crash in my room to sleep. It's cute," you chuckled. "Oh, sorry about that. I- uh, didn't do anything bad to you, did I?" You shook your head, giving the man relief to his racing heart and mind. "Although you did make me your plush to hold. I was surprised, but I didn't mind," Jose hid his face as he blushed, hearing your soft giggles like jingle bells on Christmas eve. "Anyways, eat up. I'm in charge of breakfast anyways, so why not make some avocado toast," you placed the tray by the nightstand. "Stay here as you like. I brought your clothes while you were asleep, so you can bathe here. I'll be moving to my match now," you chuckled, watching Jose's look of gratitude turn to admiration. He caresses your cheeks and mutters a thank you before finishing the toast, drinking the hot beverage.

          As you were away, Jose squeals to your pillow as his face turns more red. "She noticed me!" Was his only thought. The cool-mannered Jose had managed to stay calm! He did admit, when he was looking at her, he felt like he could die. Alas, he took a bath and left the room secretly with a letter by her nightstand.

             In the meantime, you got best deduction from kiting, and it was mostly because the energy you could have used to fangirl about Jose had becime energy to run.