MANEN ✨ Y/n

M-Mike
A-Aesop
N-Naib
E-Eli
N-Norton

If they have an actual acronym, please tell me ;u;
_______
"It really is her!"

          Saturday morning, where there was no school activities. The sun wasn't high up in the sky, rather it was a cold, and cloudy day, and you, Y/n had decided to step foot to the outside world with only one reason...

          You watched the people pass by as you took a bite of (flavor) cheesecake. Beside you was a book, The Strange Case of Jekyll and Hyde. It was a good book that Mr. Desaulnier recommended to you, personally. You were busy minding your own business, not noticing someone or rather a group of people with glasses looking at you.

          Eli looks at you with a look of confusion in his eyes. "What'ya looking over there, Eli?" Naib smirks as he loops his arms around the man in a trench coat. "Is it a girl? Dude, give her your number," "Doesn't she look familiar?" Eli asked in confusion. Naib looks over to you, and squints his eyes. Who dresses like a child in the Oletus university?

            "That's Y/n," A new voice answered. Aesop was behind them, watching the girl with a blush. He did like the girl after all...
Naib was in his processing stage. Someone who didn't catch his eye in the university was this petite girl in front of them?

          "Y/n!" They hear someone run to her. "Uwaaaaa! You look so cute!" It was Mike. Norton passes by to stand in front of Y/n and squished her cheeks, eliciting a 'uuuuuu' sound from the girl. "I've never seen you outside school! You look adorable!" Mike squeals. "Doesn't she look cute?!" Mike excitedly asks as you covered your face. 'It really is her!' Naib and Eli stared in shock. "Mike, people are looking," you bashfully whispered, covering your face with your sleeves.

            You were a wallflower in the university, and you were quite the hidden beauty, as Margaretha says. You are as silent as a mouse, but when you're friends with someone, you're the kindest, most considerate person, making you one of the best people in the university. You were also good with yarns, and so, you were also part of the knitting club.

            You often wore a hoodie, a pair of cream-colored pants, and white shoes, but now that they've seen you not in school, you looked cuter than usual. You wore a yellow hoodie with a duck on the middle, a white dress with collars, and a yellow cap. There were also duck feet at the edge of the sweater. How cute...

          Back to the situation, you blushed at the attention and hid behind Mike's back

          Back to the situation, you blushed at the attention and hid behind Mike's back. "Super cute," Eli smiles charmingly. "Y-yeah, I agree," Aesop covered his face with his sweater. "You really fit the clothes," Naib grinned. "T-thank you," you blushed a bit.

          "Oh yeah, you're really dressed nicely. What occasion are you having?" Norton asked with a smile. "Is it a date?" Naib smirked, internally hoping it wasn't the case. "Oh, about this?" You looked at your clothes. "I felt like it, I guess," you smiled cutely, making almost all of them blind. "I-it's also because of a c-cute fashion store I heard o-opening... I want to ch-check it," you blushed. "Ohhhh! That fashion store your aunt told you to check? They're all adorable, and come with men, women, and kids clothes!" Mike exclaimed. 'Mike knows her aunt?' The two asked themselves. "I-it's that Bearberry store, right?" Aesop asked with a smile. You nodded. "Y-yeah," you blushed. "Anyways. It was fun talking to you," you bowed in respect. "O-oh! L-let me pay," Eli choked out. Naib whistled. "O-oh, you don't h-have to," you bashfully said. "I insist," Eli brought out his gentle charm. "Will you be going alone?" Before you could answer Norton's question....

           "Why, if it isn't my little students," a new voice greeted

           "Why, if it isn't my little students," a new voice greeted. "You like the clothes?" Michiko redirected her gaze to you and smiled warmly. "Y-yeah. They're cozy, Aunt Michiko," you smiled. Eli and Naib were now beyond shocked, while Aesop managed to keep his calm. "Aunt Michiko!" Mike squealed. "Mikey! So glad to see you!" Michiko clasped her hands together. "Ms. Michiko, it's so nice to see you," Aesop bowed, "May I ask your niece's hand for marria-" Another new hand smacked him. This time, Ms. Mary appeared. "Let's get going before they abduct your little niece," she grinned.

          "See you later, you guys!" You waved your hands, panicking on what might happen for the next weeks of college.