Joseph ✨ Y/n, the Leading Actress

"Maid"

          'Tis another day in the hunter side of the manor, and you were quite in a match spree. You were a leading actress of a play, having ties with the playwright from the other side, who calls herself Charles (tis an OC) and you had won four times in a row. With your ability to disguise as a survivor, and your item, which was a floating spotlight and a clock knife from the past, you were quite the skilled hunter, even when you were slow, and you had to constantly look at your script everytime you had hit someone.

          You currently wore an S-tier costume, inspired by the Romeo and Juliet, however, you were gifted a Romeo skin, while Joseph was given a Juliet skin. You haven't seen him wear it however, and you were excited to force him onto it.

          As you walk by, you planned to go to Joseph's room, hoping he'd be there. When you looked however, he wasn't there. "Maybe he's in a match?" You asked yourself.

          "Y/n?" You turned your head to see Mary. "Oh hey, Mary. Have you seen Joseph?" You asked, e/c eyes worrying over the photographer. "I'm afraid I don't know. Hastur is out in a match, and so is Bane, but I don't know about Joseph, since we weren't aware," you sighed, lips pursed to a pout. Mary giggled, "Why are you finding him anyways?" You flinched. "U-uh..." Mary's lips turned to a smirk, and laughed. "Oooh, are you confessing?" Mary's hand move to her face to politely giggle. "Good luck," she whispered before walking away. You continued walking through the halls. Before you knew it, you were at the bars that separated hunters and survivors. "Who's out in a match?" You asked no one in particular. "If you're wondering, it's in here," a paper wiggled at your face. It was Jack's hand. "Hmm... I see," Jack snickered for a bit, and cleared his voice. "If you are looking for Joseph, he had lost a match, and it just so happens to contain a bet," Jack laughed. "Oh, I see... then he must be in the survivor's side. Thank you, Jack!" You smiled, and changed your looks to that of the "Prisoner". "I shall accompany you to the library," Jack said, and you two walked to the library, which connects the two factions. "Oh yes, you'll need this," Jack said, and handed you his rose cane. "Why?" You asked, but alas he was gone. You shrugged and walked through the library, to the other faction.

          On the other side, Joseph blushed as the bet had completely made him embarrassed. He was in front of everyone, wearing a maid costume, with tight socks with straps. His hands went to the straps of his socks, as it was sure to leave a mark. "So hot," he'd hear Kevin say, and whistles coming from Naib. His mind went to the actress, who he had a crush on, but he wished hat that she would not see him, especially like this! In the corner of his eye, he sees Luca, the "prisoner", who was a new survivor, but then he saw another Luca appeared. He paled, remembering Y/n's ability.  The other Luca motioned him to come here, and he obliged, holding the tight straps of his socks as he walked. The survivors surrounding the real Luca were confused, as they looked at the other Luca. "Oh dear, I might have chosen the wrong survivor to disguise," the Luca said in a female voice, shocking everyone. "Well then, I might have to steal your cute maid for a while," The 'Luca' morphed to a hunter with h/c hair and e/c eyes. She oddly had Jack's rose cane, which was odd as it was only for Jack. Not to mention, she was wearing her Romeo skin. She carried Joseph, bridal style, and sang out a "toodles" before running off, knowing what the survivors are thinking.
"After them!" One yelled and they were all racing to the actress, who carried Joseph like a man to his woman. Immediately, she walked through the faction, and Bane had appeared, blocking everyone's paths.

          Immediately the both of you went to Joseph's room, as you slowly placed Joseph down. "You know, you're quite cute wearing that," you giggled, hugging the blushing male under you. "I-i- y-you weren't s-supposed to s-see tha-t," Joseph muttered. "Aren't you glad, the knight in shining armour has blessed you with her presence," you giggled. "Anyways, you look hurt, and you almost have tears in your eyes," you observed, wiping the photographer's tears. You walked to your drawer and pulled out... an ointment? "I noticed that your straps were tight at the stockings. You might need this," You said, as you held Joseph's leg. "I'll remove the straps for you, unless you can do it yourself," you smiled, watching Joseph blush and nod. You removed the straps and watched as Joseph's uncomfortable face was now a face of relief. "I-i'll place the ointment on m-myself, m-mademosielle," Joseph quickly said, taking the ointment and placing them on his thighs. As he placed the ointment, you pulled out Joseph's usual clothes from his closet while looking at the pictures on his walls, framed. There was also a picture of you, which made you smile. Speaking of pictures, there were many pictures of you, now that you had noticed. "Y-y/n," You hear Joseph call with a stutter. "Can you help me?" He asked, trying to remove the maid dress bestowed to him. You undid the tie at his back and the zipper. "If you need me, I'll be outside, waiting for you. I have to tell you something," you said, smiling before closing the door.

          "You can do this, Y/n," you chanted to yourself. "Good luck, Y/n," you hear a whisper of the wind, knowing it was Yidhra. "Are you done?" You asked with a soft tone of your voice. "You can come in now," He replied, voice muffled. Once you come in, you see Joseph, back at his princely clothes. You hugged him sweetly. "You're quite huggy today," Joseph chuckled. "You like hugs, don't you?" He wrapped his arms around you, breathing in your rosy scent. "Your hugs are always the best," Joseph replied, tucking a piece of your hair by your ear. "Anyways, what were you going to say?" Joseph asked as both of you sat on his bed. You hugged him once again, as you laid down with Joseph on his canopy bed. "I love you," you whispered pushing your head to his chest. "I love you too," Joseph placed a chaste kiss on your forehead, and both of you slumbered, cuddled up, and happy. Your eyes opened more with a thought in mind. "Have you received your Juliet skin?" You whispered and he nodded, brushing his hand on your soft h/c hair. "I wanna see you wear it later," you snuggled near him. "Of course," he smiled, looking at the closet where the costume stands.

BONUS!

          "Are they being frisky?" Jack smirked, betting the other hunters with the weird manor currency. "They're sleeping together. So cute," Michiko, the geisha replied, gushing as the door was an inch closed. "Give me your money. peasants!" Mary let out a royal laugh, much like the Daughter of Evil song, Mary would sometimes sing alone. "Damn it," Smiley grunted, placing the money on Mary's side. "Watch your mouth, Smiley," Jack joked.