Lucky Guy ✨ Y/n

Modern AU ✨
Y/n going mama mode on Lucky this college season, because I remembered my mom giving me coffee and snacks while I study. I love her so much 🥺🌸✨
_
"Anything for You"

            The Oletus university, where everything is H A R D. There's just so much work due, that most of the students never bothered sleeping and if that was the case when they would still meet in person, the lockdown had everyone on edge! And for such a period where everyone was forced to undergo online class and modular learning, there was no way Lucky Guy, or rather Liam would survive. Quite frankly, no one might even survive this— definitely.

           Now, Liam's significant other, a great culinary chef and a patisserie named Y/n could see the male sleeping in his table, a five-hundred-word essay on his laptop that he looked like he hasn't saved, along with more opened files of the same essay. These past few days, he had been wallowing in sleepless nights, finishing a day of modules, that literally looked like it could be a week-worth. Y/n looked at the tired man in worry, and wondered, 'What could she do to help his baby?' First things first, he could catch a cold; and so, she got a blanket, and laid the cloth on top of him. After that, she got biscuits and homemade chocolate dip on the side, and an elephant stuffed toy that Liam named after his own nickname, Lucky. Then, lastly, saved his file, just in case he'd accidentally click a button that could permanently break his mind. "What more could I- oh wait," Y/n rushes to her room.

          Liam's eyes flutter open on the scent of something divine. Scented candles lay on his table, followed by a platter of biscuits, and hot chocolate. He notice the elephant and the blanket, and blushed a light red, knowing well who was the culprit. Lo and behold, Y/n appears on their shared room, a gentle smile on her lips as she embraced the male. "How is my wittle baby doing?" Her baby talk made the male laugh. "I'm doing a little fine; I just need to finish these essays, haha," Lucky laughs awkwardly. "I'm cheering for you. Maybe after your essays, we can cuddle. You look stressed and tired; I don't want you getting fatigued from your work," Y/n worried. Lucky holds her cheeks between his hands, caressing the soft and plump skin that emitted a light red color the more he plays with her face. "I- thank you, for all these. I... I'm so sorry if I get super busy," Lucky pouts. "Hey, don't worry. Anything for you, my dear. Plus, studies come first. Plus, I like serving you like this, especially this quarantine," Y/n pulls an eskimo kiss, rubbing her nose with his. "Now go do your work. Call me if you need me," Before Y/n could exit his room, he called her name. "I love you," Lucky smiles as he sees Y/n's face erupt to flames. "I love you too, my dear Lucky," She replies with a wide smile.

          With newfound determination, Lucky does his essays, his goal: To have the whole day cuddling in bed. As for Y/n, she was left blushing wild at her lover's words. 'I- I was supposed to take the initiative in the relationship, wasn't I? I- I'm going to faint!' Y/n thought as she rolled around, pillow on face.