Mike 🍋 Y/n, The Chef

Oh god. Can I pull this off???

L e m o n! Which means, it's a very suggestive oneshot!

If you feel like it, you can change Ms. Y/n to "senpai", but I didn't want it to sound weird so I made it Ms. Y/n instead. Plus, consider the Ms. thing a kink??? Idk HAHAHAH

I got my inspirations from yt male asmr videos, thank you very much.
-|-

          You feel arms snake around your waist as you prepare an Italian Bolognese dish, flinching as your ear was showered with a light touch of soft lips and hot breaths. "Ms. Y/n," you hear a soft, high, male voice that was laced with dark chocolate. "You're so warm," the voice whispered as you feel fluttering kisses that touched your ear down to your neck. "Ms. Y/n, pay attention to me," the voice whispered with a begging tone. At the corner of your eye, you saw fluffy blonde hair, and a blue eye. "Finally," he whispered, his hand moving to your chin as he pulled you to his pleading lips, letting a hot puff of breath laced with an airy moan.

          "Ms. Y/n, I need you," The male before you, who you knew as Mike groaned before pulling your face to his warm lips, each kiss becoming wetter as his tongue glides in to open your lips, begging to search every nook and cranny. His hand had transitioned from holding your chin to the back of your head, whilst the other hand stayed at your waist. As Mike separated the kiss, a string of saliva connected your now wet lips. You panted, hand on your mouth as you proceed to blush.

          "W-what was that for?" You quietly asked, trying to normally breathe. "I wanted to do that for a long time, Ms. Y/n. I can't let you fall to the hands of someone else, not Naib, not Eli, not Aesop, and definitely not Norton," Mike whispered, his arms finding comfort on your waist. "I want to claim you, Ms. Y/n. I want you to be mine and mine alone," Mike added, pulling you close to his face before his lips sealed yours, his tongue battling against yours for dominance. You were winning the fight, to Mike's surprise, and he let out a moan, muffled by your lips. "I guess it can't be helped then if our dear acrobat is jealous," you whispered lovingly to his ears. You turned off the stove, and placed the sauce on your noodles, decorating the finale with parsley, before meeting Mike's needy orbs. "Quite needy, aren't you?" Mike heads to your collarbone as you whispered, his tongue gliding against the bone before nibbling the skin, marking you with his teeth. "Mikey, not here," you let out a moan. "Let's go to the room before anyone notices," you said, holding his hands to lead him to your room, locking the door to avoid any prying eyes.

          As you locked the door, Mike took dominance, his hands trapping yours as his lips captured yours in a wet kiss. He undresses from his blue coat, leaving himself in a dress shirt. While doing so, he licks and bites your neck, hoping to leave a mark. He unbuttons your buttoned blouse, showing him a pretty untainted chest. "Unclasp it for me?" He requested of you, whispering on your ear, and licking the lobe before his tongue finds leisure around the other side of your neck, sucking and biting. Once you unclasped your black lacy bra, his hands immediately found themselves on your bare chest, lightly fiddling with the pink buds on your hills (I'm sorry). That was not all, you could feel something poking you at your inner thighs. "Ms. Y/n, you can feel it, don't you?" He whispered with a smirk, "You can feel me pressing onto you, can you?" He lightly pinched the buds, making them erect. "Does it feel good?" He asks with a soft voice, his face nearing the first bud as his hands played with the other. He sucks on the pink supple skin, letting out a few groans and moans from your voice. "Your moans makes me want to put it in, but I wanna be patient," Mike pouted as he undresses you more, removing the white dress fully. You whined, tugging on his white dress shirt. "You want this off?" Mike caressed your face as you pouted. "Okay, I'll take it off," he started to unbutton his white dress shirt, all while looking at you with a soft, yet suggestive gaze. "You want to touch me?" Mike asked, gripping your two hands tight. "I'll let you," his hand let go of yours as your petite fingers roam around his chest and torso, finding comfort in his waist. Your hands glided up to his own buds, caressing the now erect bud as well.