Victor ▶️Y/n Yhe Ventriloquist◀️Joseph

I BELIEVE THAT I MADE IT UNTIL HALLOWEEN SHUSH

"Halloween Night"
It was halloween, and in halloween, people can be who they want to be. Miss Nightingale had announced a halloween party in the main lobby, exciting everyone, and now that it was halloween, they were ready to show their new skins. You dressed yourself with the frilliest black and white dresses from the Victorian Era, and wore a black bonnet. It was a new skin card that Miss Nightingale had gotten for halloween, and my oh my, you were practically an antique doll. Being a ventriloquist, you found dolls, puppets, and marionettes to be eye-catching, and that goes without saying that you were very attached to Diane, The Doll hunter. Because of this, you had come to hate the embalmer for his actions, when word came out of the incident from long before you arrived at the manor.

You arrive in the main lobby, now decorated with pumpkins, webs, and white sheets. Everyone, hunter and survivor, was partying. Robbie was with Jack, like a father and son bonding. Jack wore his vampire-like skin and Robbie wore a new skin that looked like that of a pumpkin. Very cute, you thought. Fiona had a more pale look to hers, which made her look like the undead, and for Mike, he reminded you of Smiley. Everyone else wore their favorite skin, and Emma, like every other halloween, wore Ghost Girl. Meanwhile, your eyes lock onto someone dressed like a vampire, and you came to her location soon after, not knowing that two pairs of eccentric eyes stared at your figure.

You and Diane talked about many things, about life, and how she wanted to join the tarot matches. Suddenly, Fan Wujiu arrived, dressed in his Divine skin, asking for Diane's hand for a waltz. He looked embarrassed, and you found it cute. While you sat in the food corner, you feel hands cling to your arms, and looking at the sides, you chuckled at the two wolves of the manor.

Victor sported his new skin, Moonlight Gentleman, which matched with Joseph's, making them look alike. Their tails wagged upon contact with you, making you giggle. "You're both cute," you complimented as you slightly blushed at the contact of their arms wrapping around yours. "You look much more adorable, Mademoiselle," Joseph said as he linked his hand onto yours, your warmth spreading to his hands with tingling sensations. Victor could only rub his head onto yours in affection. "I- thanks," You replied with a redder blush.

           "So cute," Naib whispered as he wore his Cheshire cat costume, floating and about. Eli, dressed in his own cat skin could only look where Naib points, where they find their friend, Y/n, getting cuddled up by Victor and Joseph. "Oh dear. She looks embarrassed," Naib laughs. Suddenly he makes eye contact with the said girl and watched her mouth, "Help me," making Naib laugh even harder. "Should we help her? They're dogs though so I don't wanna go near her," Naib told Eli. Then, the mercenary mouthed, "Sorry. They're dogs," making her hiss.

           Despite the party's loud energy, it sadly came to an end as November kicks in. "Y/nnnnnn," Victor held further onto your arm, making you look down. He whispers, "Can I sleep with you?" Making you beet red in the face. "Oi, Let me sleep with her too," Joseph pouted, hugging the poor girl tighter. "You're from that side, how are ya even going to go to the Survivor's wing without getting caught?" Joseph whines at your reasoning. "Alright, alright, just make sure you find a good escape route," Joseph cheered.

          Bringing them to your room, you laid in bed, changing to your normal attire. "Are both of you going to sleep in that skin??" You asked, until you found them in some of your nightshirts. "H-how did you even get- you know what, I'll just sleep." As you laid down onto the soft matress, they immediately clinged onto your body. You patted them in the head, like an owner would, and they looked at you with sparkling eyes. After a few more pats and they slept with a big grin on their face. making you sigh with a smile at their goofiness.