Eli ✨ Y/n The Tailor

Slot 2: "Knight" requested by KankaruSonoInku

When you were a new survivor, you were given special attention, especially by Miss Nightingale as she remembered finding you in a horrible place. Fires licked at your feet as it engulfs a building in front of you. A crowd laughed behind you, throwing pebbles, rocks, stones to your fragike body. Blood dripped down from your head and your arms, cuts growing deeper with every action. Just like that, you were left, unconscious on the streets, holding a dirty stuffed teddy bear with your sewing kit. 'You poor thing,' Miss Nightingale thought. She carefully slips a letter to your hands before flying through the night.

You were greeted to hushed tones, as the lady in black introduced you to your housemates. The crowd was intimidating, and you were shying away to Miss Nightingale's back. "Do not fret. Seer, please do show her to her room," she looks at a hooded man with a blindfold on his eyes. "Yes, Miss Nightingale," he replied with the softest voice. Miss Nightingale looked back at you, and knelt as you were much smaller than she was. "I will be off to assist the owner's needs. Enjoy your stay," she whispered to you. turning to a bird to fly out of the window. Silence engulfed the room as your clammy hands stayed at your skirt, gripping the brown cloth out of anxiety. The seer who Miss Nightingale asked of assistance then walked up to you. "I am the seer. Let me take you to your room," he gently brought a hand out along with a gentle smile. You nodded, reaching out a shaky hand to his own, comforted by the warmth of his hands. That was how you have met Eli Clark, and depended on him.

You, Y/n, are a tailor, a petite survivor who makes clothing. Often, you would help survivors when their clothes have been ripped off, but most of the time, you were always with the seer, Eli Clark. For you, he was like the sun, spreading his gentle rays over you. A gentle, and kind man he was, you were almost about to cry whenever he pats you by the head, or hugs you to his chest.

For Eli, you were like a Convallaria majalis, or rather a "Lily of the Valley" flower. You were petite, and very cute, in his eyes. Despite your reserved nature, you managed to capture his heart, with a flick of a wrist. He was enamored by how a person like you, gave gim a pang at the heart for everytime you smiled. Your smile was also another thing he loved looking at. It was innocent, pure, and special to his heart. He was happy, very happy, that you depended on him more than anyone; happy that he could wrap his wings around you, figuratively; but most of all, he was happy to protect you with all his might.

Everyone knew of how overprotective Eli is when it came to you. Even his owl, Brooke Rose, seemed to share the same feelings as her owner. Whenever certain people, specifically Kreacher, Freddy and Naib look for you, Eli would have the need to stay by your side, knowing how rough they can be. Many thought it was cute, many thought it was an obsession, but there was one thing that came to a conclusion: Eli loved you so much, he would risk everything for you.

You took a silent journey to the garden, running to the middle of the garden, where there was a table and a chair. On top of the table was a vace of lilies. You placed what you were carrying down to the table. Two plates of brioche, that Eli made sat in small plates along with tea. You patted yourself that nothing had fallen from the tray as you were quite clumsy. You sat down the chair as you watched the bird chirp.

Suddenly, the door opens to become Kreacher, the thief. You were always queasy around the man, knowing how rough he can be, especially around the gardener, Emma Woods. "Have you seen Emma?" He asked as he ate a bite of Eli's brioche. "I-i don't know..." you trailed off as you see Kreacher get annoyed. "M-mr. Pierson, that's E-eli's food," you stated with stutters. He looks at you with a cold stare, "Kreacher does not care," he warned. You were silent, as the tension thickens. "B-but E-eli made th-" unexpectedly, he had kicked the table out of his anger. You fell to the floor, hit by the table. "Kreacher. Does. Not. Care," he threatens. "You're just like Emma, disrespectful!" He held the plate on his hand, almost ready to strike you, when you hear a familiar owl rush to peck the man at the end.

"Stupid bird!" He exclaims in anger, dropping the plate near you. You flinched when one of the shards had wounded you near the ear. "Y/n, are you okay?" You hear him whisper as you sat on the floor with tears. "E-eli..." he pulled you close to his chest. "Shhh," he hushed you. "Let me take you to Emily," Eli suggested, but you shook your head. "I don't want to bother her," you trailed off.

"I really despise that man," Eli said as he cleaned the wound on your ear. It turns out that you were much more damaged, one near your arm, and on your leg. "I'm sorry I was too late. Now you've gotten these wounds. They're pretty deep, too," Eli sighed, bandages on his hand. He began to bandage your arm and leg. "I-it's fine... I'm sorry that you have to waste your time on me... Mr. Pierson even finished your brioche," you mumbled. "Everytime I'm with you, you make me feel happy. I'm very happy when you depend on me, and happy when I'm protecting you, so don't think bad," Eli confessed. "I... thank you... I've never met anyone like you other than my mother," tears began to slip out of your eyes. "Shhh, I love you after all," Eli plastered a kiss on your forehead. "I love you so much, I'm willing to risk everything for your protection. I want you to be happy," Eli's barehands went to your cheeks, caressing the pure skin. "I love you to Eli," you gave out an adorable smile, that made Eli fall in love with you more. "Ah, your smile makes me want to cherish you more," Eli chuckled.